3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dadia deda 15.05.20 02:18 pm

Can't find mountain lion and the Florida Panther (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Excuse me please . Decided in rdr 2 to knock out the achievement osvezevanje all animals . Almost all overzeal , but left the Florida Panther and Panther . But they do not exist anywhere else and actually , I noticed that for all the passage never seen these big cats . Tried to search for guides on the sites . The spawn points they are not . Tried saves and load the new one , but still on the spawn points they are not . 16 saves do ! Tried live bait to do , but ran only a freaking coyote ! If anyone knows what the problem is , help me please !!!
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
shadowclonejutzu 15.05.20

The Florida Panther lives here

D
Dadia deda 15.05.20

Unfortunately I'm here the whole area was searched , but the punter or COUGAR was never found . Even the saves download did not help . And for some reason I did not see big cats in the swamp . But. Anyway thank you so much ! Glad to know that there are people who care about my problem !

T
TrusTNik 25.10.20

Dadia deda
The Florida cougar north of San Denis is inhabited (at night met), but in the guides this place is designated as a point of panther spavna. And the cougar itself. If you scratch from Anesburgh by rail to the north, there are 4 points of spavna coum and one point south of Anesberg (also on the iron).

N
NaTE_DR 27.10.20

It's the same, I can't find a Florida cougar. There are a couple of animals left, no cougars or a wolf (not gray) will not find.

T
TrusTNik 07.01.21

NaTE_DR
By the way, just yesterday, during the second playthrough, when I was collecting gear sets, at the point indicated by the author, I met three Florida cougars. With a difference of several game days, at night. Tracked as Florida, and when cut produces a panther hide.

UPD. And the casket just opened. Our localizers are the best. xD In the original, these are both panthers - regular and Florida. Now it is clear why the panther skin suddenly drops from the Florida cougar ... And in general, they renamed so many animals there that even with a guide it is difficult at first to understand who and where is.

M
MAD24 01.08.22

TrusTNik
Despite the fact that a predatory cat is called a cougar and is at the same time a kind of panther, in the English version of the game it is called a panther (Florida Panther). The differences in names are due to the fact that in the Russian-speaking region this animal is called in accordance with the species, while in the USA an erroneous name has been assigned to it.