3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 15.05.20 02:19 pm

AOC 24G2U/BK AOC Vs C24G1

Could you tell me Which monitor out of these 2 to buy ?
Choose between the AOC 24G2U/BK AOC and C24G1, both 144 Hz and both are almost the same.
Kind of like saying AOC C24G1 VA matrix the normal quality is.
Can't choose what to buy. Which one is more better ?
There is an option to get another AOC Gaming G2590FX, but I don't know if its worth it.
May be anyone have had these Monica what I can tell you about them ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 15.05.20

Igor Malenic
Elk 24G2U/BK IPS matrix, but the Moose C24G1 with VA plus it has FreeSync, and if you have a ATI card then C24G1 will be a more sensible choice.
Elk G2590FX has a matrix TN ... and the same FreeSync. Describe the pros and cons of TN matrices will not - you can Google it. Briefly... if the main focus of the game, you can take it.
PS From myself I can add that since the Samsung 2233RZ to play solely on TN for first person shooters, RPG other ekranami it. But in Total vary the picture on VA good looks.

I
Igor Malenik 15.05.20

airstorm
Thanks for the feedback

a
airstorm 15.05.20

Igor Malenic
Yes please... those who choose something for gaming - always happy to help!
What is your video card? Just, if you will choose with FreeSync, in the presence of a giraffe, maybe we should rethink the model of the monitor? The green giraffes their own technology - G-Sync

I
Igor Malenik 15.05.20

airstorm
it's all clear. to me, these technologies are not interested. 1060 GTX video card 6GB

K
Kapernik1991 15.05.20

Recently I bought AOC 24G2U/BK. Also there was a question, between these 2 models. Decided to take on the IPS. FreeSync works constantly (although I should 1060 6 GB). Drava nvidia - immediately run G-sync. Picture - rich, mostly now play Dark Souls/Borderlands 3. Minuses - are not yet seen. Monique is configured in 2 clicks. If you work with code/text a lot - on the curved Monica will not be available (although with time will get used to it).

Y
YaShlang Sadovyy 15.05.20

Igor Malenic
I have a AOC 24 G2460PF TN matrix on 144 Hz. Bought a PC for myself and my wife at the same time. Everything except the monitors the same. She chose LG for the IPS with freesync. The 5 MS response. I felt the difference last year when I was playing Rage 2. Had some time to pass for her race Rallycross. And that's where I really saw the difference. On my picture during the race was much smoother and noticeably clearer.
At AOC 24G2U/BK 1ms response for gaming is better, but AOC C24G1 4 MS and if you actively thinking photoshop and similar editors it VA is the best choice
AOC Gaming G2590FX inferior to them, in terms of cost savings, but is the optimal choice in favor of games.

I
Igor Malenik 15.05.20

Aslong Garden
Thank you, and then will choose between the AOC 24G2U/BK AOC and Gaming G2590FX in the store.

Y
YaShlang Sadovyy 15.05.20

Igor Malenic
If you choose to store, and will be able to connect them both at the same time, let the cloned image. My wife so chose. Took a flash drive with several images, pictures, movie and colorful cartoon. We still Battle 1 placed, she had just appeared. It matlosa, or rather clarity and smoothness of images was the reason I chose TN. But the wife's choice was based on the colours of the animation and richness of images. Women what to expect from them :D
Happy with our choice. The movies, the pictures are not editing, not game playing.

S
SPR1GGAN 15.07.20

Igor Malenic
che took?
I also looked at the AOC ,shyas got Acer Nitro XV270Pbmiiprx
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/799f281b27ee3332/272-monitor-acer-nitro-xv270pbmiiprx-umhx0eep04/opinion/

I
Igor Malenik 15.07.20

SPR1GGAN
AOC 24G2U/BK AOC and C24G1

S
SPR1GGAN 15.07.20

Igor Malenic th highlights? a lot of pawing at the store ?

I
Igor Malenik 15.07.20

SPR1GGAN
Well 2 times. Less Monica happy.