3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StormX07 15.05.20 02:21 pm

Multiplayer? (The Last of Us: Part 2)

Spoiler

To pre-order the game yet there is no hint of Multiplayer.
The only thing that I found.
What new rules the ESRB Rating adds
labeling games
In-Game Purchases (Includes Random Items)
which means the game is or are present at Supplement.

The game has a rating of M.
and in the us PS Store pre-order there
the same console (in-game purchases)

Will it be Multiplayer or more
the update is now only one known to Sony.

What do you think about this ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
StormX07 27.09.20

News: Possibly multiplayer
For the past seven years, Naughty Dog has celebrated "Flash Day" every September 26, associated with the in-game date The Last of Us. This year's event will also take place, but will be renamed "The Day of The Last of Us." The change is timed to avoid associanging the celebration in the eyes of players with the current outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, which continues to have a detrimental effect on hundreds of thousands of people around the world.

"Over the past seven years, September 26 has given us the opportunity to celebrate and celebrate the incredible passion of the community in the universe of The Last of Us. However, as we reflect on the events of the past year and the challenges we all continue to face in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, we feel we have no right to continue celebrating under the banner of Flash Day. Although the name and date are deeply rooted in the franchise, September 26 is much more than just a meaningful day in the history of the game. This is first of all a way to show appreciation to all our fans.

That's why this Saturday and the future of September 26 will be known as "The Last of Us Day." This name not only recognizes the world around us, but also reflects the growth of the community as we welcome millions of new players with the release of The Last of Us: Part II.

What exactly the studio wants to please fans, is not yet known. Usually the team is limited to something like a new merchandising or a fresh theme for PS4, as it was last year. However, it is possible that this time the players will find something bigger. For example, the announcement of a self-multiplayer extension for The Last of Us: Part II or a version of the game for PlayStation 5,

Source
https://gamemag.ru/news/150717/naughty-dog-the-last-of-us-day

S
StormX07 27.09.20

On September 26, "The Day of The Last of Us" the developers did not release anything.
No Multiplayer ModeThe Last of Us: Part 2
No factions.

Developers after as warmed interest on September 23, as a result, updated only their store with mugs and T-shirts. Shame and spitting in the direction of fans
To release for fans Of Multiplayer mode not anyone is not going to, Naughty Dog is important only your selfish interest or when their financial fall will be at the bottom.

Another Sonedegradation.

S
StormX07 09.12.20

What is relevant on the market in Team Deathmatch mode from 3 individuals?
For myself something similar to TLOU Remastered I could not find.

A couple of three games remotely close to Team Deathmatch from 3 faces 4 vs 4.

Spoiler
Gears 5
Rogue Company
World War Z

Well, I think that's it.
If you know more similar games, write.
Searching for new games

I
It cant be for nothing 16.02.21

Long gone, but the multiplayer is clearly to be.

S
StormX07 16.02.21

If it comes out, then I will buy a subscription.

But only if there is (voice acting), exclamations during the battle. And the original concept of 1 part.
Who played in BF3 there was also a gorgeous Russian voice acting.

If someone does not understand "Shouts during the battle are help for partners.
HIS RIFLE. HERE IS A MINE. FUCKED, I AM Wounded, etc.

all these voice acting of characters not only complement the gameplay,
but also involve in the gameplay

S
StormW7 12.03.21

News.
The Naughty Dog website ran an ad looking for an economy designer for a Multiplayer game.
The candidate is required to help create and implement a system of economics and player progression. Judging by the description, we are talking about a service game with long-term support.

The network believes that the new developer will not be engaged in Multiplayer mode for TLOU2 The

studio reported that the usual Multiplayer component has grown into something else - perhaps the multiplayer will be released as an Online MMO with blackjack, whores, and donation.
As a result, it causes alertness.

It also became known that Naughty Dog is working on several more new games.
Presumably
1) Compilation 2 in 1 for PS5
2) New API, Something similar to Another World, Flashback, 3rd person action game.
see art screenshot

F
FucQ 30.03.21

Shaw, guys, are we waiting for an analogue of RDR online?