3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badydysch 12.10.19 03:44 pm

Draw distance of shadows 0% (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi all. Sorry if such topics are a frequent visitor here, but have noticed and asked just now because Google was not found. This problem. In the settings in the advanced graphics settings is the scale of a range of shadows (draw Distance of shadows, for if you made a mistake in the title). So, this parameter is always at 0%. If to set the desired value, in my case it 100%, saved, and after restarting the game again, this setting is reset. Maybe some setting is blocking this option? The whole graph is unscrewed to the maximum although it does not change the situation. How to fix? Thank you
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEXUS61ru 12.10.19

As one of the possible reasons is if you're trying to make this setting not in the game and before starting story mode. When you have only the menus and background. Or just vidyuhi not withstand such a voltage.

I
Ilya Badydysch 12.10.19

LEXUS61ru
tried both in game and in menu. To no purpose. and I do not believe that 1080ti not withstand

L
LEXUS61ru 12.10.19

Ilya Badidas
Ahhh. Well it needs to survive.

I
IDarkaxeI 12.10.19

Ilya Badidas
Gforce Experience is? If there is, that there is set. There are even increased draw distance of shadows. on 1080 everything on high clocked, works fine.

B
Bobik78 12.10.19

Ilya Badidas
I have the same trouble 1080

A
AndreyBatkovich 12.10.19

Well, the idea is to delve into GeForce Experience sensible.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.10.19

Strangely, I have all approx. the Pirates from Khattab. Set the setting range of shadow to 100% and exit or enter the game, nothing is reset.

I
Ilya Badydysch 12.10.19

Through the experience delivered, did not help. And he puts those graphics settings, and lower than can afford my computer

Z
Zh1VaGo 12.10.19

Ilya Badidas
Friend has not solved the problem? The same thing just for the license. 've tried everything, and in the game and in the menu set. Using GF experience too, then removed it and again in the game set up. The result is the same, it resets this setting after a restart. PS Game reinstalled on SSD and CDM.

Z
Zh1VaGo 12.10.19

I would be grateful for help, and it is annoying every time to set at startup.

p
potter790 12.10.19

Zh1VaGo
It's not the range of shadows and length of shadows. Simply put a tick on the long shadow and that is enough, so the shadows are normal in length:
Spoiler

If the scale remove, it will be such garbage from flying at the top of helicopters and planes will be on the ground dragging their shadow.
This option is purely to load your Pitch, and your Pitch, this test is not passed, and just. And visually it nafig not needed, because it adds an unrealistic length of shadows.