3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CTuKC 15.05.20 02:22 pm

The incentive will be and when? (SnowRunner)

sobstno in the title of the question is. Not that I was a Hayter Epic is just a basic activity to the incentive, there would prefer to stay...
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadrad 15.05.20

CTuKC
The exact answer yet. It developed nothing never wrote about it, so chances are 50/50.
I would love to buy the incentive. Well, if they don't the incentive, you have to score on the game at all. Buy it on EGS will definitely not.

C
Car Igr 15.05.20

Buy in EGS

J
Jura Be 15.05.20

Do not buy in EGS:) I Payground no team with EGS, they bonuses our disdain:)

D
Drifter20072 15.05.20

If I'm not mistaken somewhere I read an article(like here on the Playground-e) but don't know true or not, but they wrote that this game is exclusive for EGS, Like Steam-e it will not. IMHO: Yes, and if it is in Steam-e will appear only in a year, and maybe then more time passes, as Steam-e the percentage of sales of the goods is very high. Therefore, the company is easier to sell the game through the store with the lowest percentage of sales, so Makar, they will earn more, and when sales at Epic-e start to fall, well, or stop their game to sell well or when the company will pay the expenses to create the game, they then put in the Steam store as well.

a
aka_sektor 15.05.20

They say the developers of the game, this is an internal Studio Epic Games.
Accordingly, the likely minimum 1 year of exclusive, high, before the end of support of release DLC.

C
CTuKC 15.05.20

shorter or pirates or EGS. The pirates came in... no reason to wait. clear clear will take epic...

C
CTuKC 15.05.20

Drifter20072
can't say that the price of the incentive are very different from the EGS so that the buyer nakashlyat what's the percentage. The emergence of healthy competition from Steam just for the benefit of the whole market.... well, and consumers, respectively...

B
Bohemin.Rhapsody 15.05.20

Drifter20072
You mean World War Z : World War Z Developers do not plan to release the game on Steam, preferring a financial safety cushion from Epic Games, remaining their exclusive as long as possible.
How snowrunner is unknown.

D
Drifter20072 15.05.20

Bohemin.Rhapsody
No I'm not talking about World War Z, and just about Snowrunner, https://www.playground.ru/snowrunner/anonsirovana_snowrunner_eksklyuzivno_dlya_epic_games_store-461653 the same title which I read, although the article itself did not write anything that is exclusive. However, if the person under the name aka_sektor was right in terms of the fact that his quote: they Say the developers of the game, this is an internal Epic Games Studio., the game polyubasu(but not exactly) will be exclusive to the Epic. Oh, by the way, developed games World War Z, the same as Snowrunner games, Saber Interactive. I think this is saying something. Next, draw conclusions himself.

CTuKC
It is not the price which the incentive and what are Epics, they're the same, but steam sales of the game takes percent more than other sites. Found an old article on the game Metro Exodus https://www.playground.ru/metro_exodus/pochemu_uhod_igry_metro_exodus_v_epic_games_store_horosho_dlya_igrokov-335858 where just the same, and explains why the game first appeared in the Epics. About the same as is happening with Snowrunner-Ohm.
Ripped from the article: stumbling block, specifically in this case, certainly was the policy of the Commission platform for distributing games. Everyone knows that EGS takes only 12% of all profits of developers at the time, as the shop uncle Gabe all 30%.
But for him, the next one is Thesis: Thesis 2034: a Smaller percentage of the platform — more money for developers
Recognize the single in the last year bad. For different reasons incredible "Prey", the latest "Deus Ex", "Alien: Isolation" and other sold do not meet the publishers and developers editions, which all easier to do phone/battleroyale/"Fallout 76",/microtransaction/"Anthem" and other things. And now look and consider the following. Suddenly the 18% that the developers, having gone to EGS, get yourself will be crucial to the final sales figures of the game? That's almost 1/5 of the profit games in this case, it is trite easier to pay off, especially singlovi for which sale today is a decisive factor. Just take the cost of the game will atsaite from these 12% and calculate the approximate circulation sales, based at least on the first two games with this amount. Philistine divan math never reflects reality, but can give at least a rough idea of understanding the meaning of these protsentik on a global scale. If the developers and publishers will get more money, they will not be needed in the long term to enter luchbox or doing battleroyal is the storyline of the company in future games. Yes, in future games, which developers will be able to do if their current game will pay off. But the pay off will be better, if in the end, the publisher and the developer gets more profit from sales. And the more they will receive in the case if you go to the platform that takes less.

I think now more or less understand why the game Snowrunner, the coming year(not a statement, but a guess) will not receive the incentive, will also repeat what I wrote above to another person: if the person under the name aka_sektor was right in terms of the fact that his quote: they Say the developers of the game, this is an internal Epic Games Studio., then, a strong likelihood that the game in General, the incentive will not appear.)) Well, as I previously wrote : when a sale in Epic-e start to fall, well, or stop their game to sell well or when the company will pay the expenses to create the game, they then put in the Steam store-a".

B

Drifter20072
Developer:Saber Interactive .Publisher Focus Home Interactive. Why is it that steel Saber Interactive internal Studio Epic, where it is written about?
However, if the person under the name aka_sektor was right in terms of the fact that his quote: they Say the developers of the game, this is an internal Epic Games Studio.
The key SAYING here,but as it really is XS. aka_sektor expressed only an assumption , not a statement of fact.

D
Drifter20072 15.05.20

Bohemin.Rhapsody
1) I did not write that Saber Interactive, an internal Studio Epic, I wrote that they developed, and people aka_sektor wrote: they Say the developers of the game, this is an internal Epic Games Studio. From this information I did only a guess. And Yes, this question is not for me I had to ask and the other person. And the fact that I wrote, and the link left to what is written in the header of the article. Here the title itself if too lazy to follow the link: SnowRunner Announced... exclusive for Epic Games Store
2) I wrote: if the person under the name aka_sektor was right in terms of the fact that his quote: they Say the developers of the game, this is an internal Epic Games Studio., the key phrases I identified. To make it clear that the word if - it does not mean approval, but only guess, so I'm not referring to the fact that it was a statement of fact. And read carefully all my posts and make a conclusion as to WHY the game is the least likely in the coming year, will not appear in Steam-E. Again, the same is an assumption, and there is a lot of factors such as for example: ROI, number of users, etc. do not have that thing(forgot the name) where was the incentive fashion spread - this is one more factor which can affect the benefit of the steam platform.

B

Here the title itself if too lazy to follow the link: SnowRunner Announced... exclusive for Epic Games Store
Read and pay attention to the date of the blog

Therefore, as many assumed that the game will be ekzom only a year,but the recent news on bombastico WWZ somehow makes somnevatsya the imminent appearance of Snowrunner on Steam.I hope I'm wrong.

nope that thing(forgot the name) where was the incentive to spread the fashion
Workshop like.

D
Drifter20072 15.05.20

Bohemin.Rhapsody
Well, as I wrote earlier, again, probably, but the game does not pay off, they are hardly the incentive to pay will be, if we live rotten voosche not, then it may lay. Well, supposedly the story as the Metro Exodus, first in the epics, and after some time the incentive. However I'm afraid of what will be developed to ask the publisher to not put the game to the incentive, well, what you wrote about a financial cushion, I mean mean. I drown myself in the side trims and will be waiting when she's come out in epics for my friends, almost no one sitting, all the incentive.
Bohemin.Rhapsody wrote:
Workshop like.
Yes, she is. Thank you for reminding me.
Bohemin.Rhapsody wrote:
but the recent news on WWZ bombastico
And what of the news?

D
Dmitriy Kalyuka 15.11.20

Jura Be
that's why Epic made a discount of 600 rubles... I got it... Dodiqui

L
Leha121534 16.02.21

This game will be ideal for Steam, because it has its own workshop where you can install mods without worrying .. and for free .. As for me, the developers made a mistake with the platform. Although maybe they just didn't want modders to make sets of cards / cars better than what DLS can give.