3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SnowRunner 15.05.20 02:33 pm

The GOODS from which the PAIN begins! (SnowRunner)

Hi all.Decided to create a theme of the goods.Upload the photo,what a load to have caused you problems in transit,or the goods which in your opinion very impressive.Here's my load which I was able to pull only on the Pacific P16 truck.It's HUGE.And out of the mud barely pulled.I'm talking about the cargo without BUGS

Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jura Be 15.05.20

ALL that is necessary is raised. It popobol when he through the texture of the body and trailer passes:)

S
SnowRunner 15.05.20

Jura Be
Well, it's a problem with your system.I have no such.and you have a technical problem,you in the other thread

d
dark_paul 15.05.20

Um, well, I just brings more pain relief and falling to the side) And the cargo in a straight line can always help to drag the Caterpillar)) Thanks for it

i
iDson 15.05.20

Pain bugs, and this is the only bug in the license that I met... and from the time when he first failed passed 3 days and I came back to it, already examined all of Michigan, during this time, he just got stuck deeper, I tried to pull it out (pull lift) of textures but not not. )) waiting for the fix.
Drilling rig, construction site.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Teeak, began the task from scratch, the trailer stood straight, caught.. all approx.)

G
Gorelyi 15.05.20

i
iDson 15.05.20

Joke (not): even the cargo which is loaded by a crane on another truck, and after that falls through Dec.

K
Kayman520 15.05.20

iDson
I also failed, I three hours it took out of the ground.)) Drove crane, pospichal it sideways backwards and the trailer is tipped a little, then hooked the crane over the side of the hill trailer and pressed simultaneously for R and C until it is completely on the side not formed. Then for the roof over the side again picked up the faucet and he stood up properly and picked up the tractor. It was the most stressful 3 hours in the game.))))

R
Razenrauh036 15.05.20

iDson
so while on a routine Trak did not try to throw the cargo from the crane to the trailer?

J
Jura Be 15.05.20

There is a bug with the models. The point is simple. If putting a load on the body and the trailer(attached to machine) a crane of the machine itself. All the rules. Trailer, cargo body, crane. All this at a time controlled by the player.
But trucks and trailers which are not connected with the player on the map as though they are going to stock after a while. Displayed but numb the physical model. Made looks to save computing resources PC\consoles.
To load the cargo on the truck cosignatory\trailer.All you need to prepare. For a second to attach the winch to the truck(to give physical model) and curled his engine, then quickly load the cargo and jump on the car to fix it. If you do not make loose objects will fall through the machine as soon as the game thinks that this machine is unnecessary to communicate to the player.
P. S the Developers know about the bug, but the fix is too time-consuming for now. Maybe I can fix it.

i
insex 15.05.20

I've subgoals on the second construction site, the cargo fell into texture space , as I understand it is necessary to fill up one side, then pass the container to another trailer, in another way?