3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grandshot 15.05.20 02:33 pm

Wheels of Fury DLC (Sleeping Dogs)

New downloadable content for Sleeping Dogs 'Wheels of fury' ll give you complete control over the latest prototype super car - the DZS-90.
Unleash the full potential of a secret prototype of Dr. tan for five brand-new jobs while getting an astonishing improvement for a car for completing each of them.
The final version of the DZS-90 has two retractable roof machine gun, four-wheel drive, electro magnetic gun, better speed and better protection, as well as new versions of the skin, initially hidden.

Please note that Russian language is not supported for this content. This Supplement will not be loaded if the game language is set to Russian.

Available on Steam for 79.00 RUB\3.99 USD
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 15.05.20

By the way, the year of the Snake was released?

I
InternetJustice 15.05.20

Who can find a link to these DLS pirates(apart from the game itself)-give in a PM or fill in the PG.

G
Grandshot 15.05.20

By the way, the year of the Snake was released?
No. Should be out in the near future, while Chinese new year is not over =)

V
Victor Dukoff 15.05.20

A good DLC. Its worth the money. The prototype of Dr. tan for a long time is my new favorite transport in Sleeping Dogs.

A
ALEX7436 15.05.20

Pleeease reply. how to use the DLS, where to find it? I have a Russian version of the game in steam, bought and installed myself, but the list option. it is not..SPS.
PS I Bought this DLS 12 RUB in steam at a discount..

B
BOBER_47 15.05.20

ALEX7436
The Russian version is not necessary to put the English version in the settings.
I have a similar question. And where there is a car or a mission associated with it?

G
Grandshot 15.05.20

The starting place of missions is in the area of Kennedy town in the West of the game map. The orange icon of the car.

T
TenkatsuQ 15.05.20

Weird! I have a RUSSIAN version 2.0 (was 2.1 but not the latest DLC Purley) the machine is tan and the year of the Snake and the Monkey King is. While the Whole game is in Russian and the last 4 DLC with English sabami+ sometimes jump out Russian. IT is understandable?

D
Dmitriy Pavlov VLADIMEROV 15.05.20

InternetJusticЧУВАК my ET TORRENTS THIS the FULL LIST CAN KANUTI YOU JUST TELL me WHERE AND HOW
TRUE TO ANG LANGUAGE

D
Dmitriy Pavlov VLADIMEROV 15.05.20

VOICE
BUT THE TITER RUS PIRATES WORKING HIMSELF CHECKED