3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianNinja 15.05.20 02:33 pm

Appearance in RDO (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello, when you start doing the intranet, to guide some, and there choose the origin 3 and the face thin, and when I choose the origin of the 3 and set up just exactly as they are, my character's face gets full. There's the lipstick does not fully cover the lip, while the other all the rules, what to do, tell me((
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianNinja 15.05.20

(example from Internet)

(as it turns out I have)

a
alex.spencer.3576 15.05.20

This is the lool) three kingdoms EP.

R
RussianNinja 15.05.20

alex.spencer.3576
supposedly this was the normal sort of Chan, but when I went, I almost fainted did not fall, haha, I tried the appearance change, but all to no avail, I even deleted the Persians, in the hope that something will change, to no avail, again rocky in his repertoire?

A
Az_Az 15.05.20

Doing something wrong.
A screenshot of the character made just on the basis of the 3rd origin

R
RussianNinja 15.05.20

Az_Az
very strange, try to reinstall the game on the SSD, before there was MB because of this, I don't know...

A
Az_Az 15.05.20

RussianNinja
Take your time, reinstalling the game on the SSD on character customization not as affected), but it will be faster. Look closely all of the settings which expose, somewhere something doing wrong

R
RussianNinja 15.05.20

Az_Az
Yes, I already where only did not pick, read that even the graphics somehow affect, all low set, nothing helped))

A
Az_Az 15.05.20

RussianNinja wrote:
Yes, I already where only did not pick, read that even the graphics somehow affect, all low set, nothing helped))
Maybe just the low setting and affect? I have the settings high.

R
RussianNinja 15.05.20

Az_Az
so I from high to low set, high, low, the same problem(

A
Az_Az 15.05.20

RussianNinja
Well then take a closer look guide to create )), missing something you have as many as 17 settings.
If the game could be to create a second character like in GTA - it would be possible to see (create a second), and vryatli something will help, in addition to the Council is not in a hurry and take a closer look Hyde ))

R
RussianNinja 15.05.20

Az_Az
well, thank you very much)

R
RussianNinja 15.05.20

Az_Az
by the way, before that everything was normal, when I last went(2-3 months. ago) it was normal, as I created it recently stopped, and there is such problem(

A
Az_Az 15.05.20

RussianNinja
Will pop in now РДР2О, see what I have there )

A
Az_Az 15.05.20

RussianNinja
Then, just now, made a screenshot and everything is fine

R
RussianNinja 15.05.20

Az_Az
hmm, strange) okay, thanks))

P
PeaJI4eJI 15.05.20

RussianNinja
The problem with the area of the lips and all the rest(after recent patch),I personally have decided to increase the settings on ultra(played before on a high and everything was normal) in this case, FPS has not changed,just the miracles.

R
RussianNinja 15.05.20

PeaJI4eJI
now I will try)

R
RussianNinja 15.05.20

PeaJI4eJI
OOO, finally too, thank you))

R
RussianNinja 15.05.20

it turned out something like this, thanks for all the help!!!

r
rostoman84 30.07.20

The same problem