3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAKS D 15.05.20 02:34 pm

Again the old D2 (Diablo 2)

Welcome diablomon, closed the work will again plunge into the world of grifters, tears, and LEM with HF and of course PC . PS hi copa_pvp, denisperdun xixa and I hope you are alive and you're okay . You really messed up in the time of my nobinary :D in General played a long time since then what has changed ? Perhaps I'll start a necro
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 15.05.20

You're just in time - after a hundred years of ladder finally slashed reset. LEM from HF is falling, regularly, do drop runes from HF increased - though a low-level. And if not found - bug with synergies from charges on plow armor, marrowalk will.

K
Klassewer 15.05.20

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
You're just in time - after a hundred years of ladder finally slashed reset. LEM from HF is falling, regularly, do drop runes from HF increased - though a low-level.
:D
Also in the program:
Hammers do not ignore resist
Mules dropouts steadily since nightmare.
Aniki on ~ber for elitarna fuck .
The last 2-3 weeks consistently serv NESCO to once a day falls. So sho on HC don't start if still tap.

M
MAKS D 15.05.20

Klassewer
Thanks guys, the motivation is there already :D and the slogan everything works as intended be still is the place to be I understand correctly ?

h
hiha 15.05.20

Hi, how do I look battered nerves?..... Nick friend......what was Max ...clear little boy?)...well if you really battered your nerves..sorry..)) And you?))

C
Ciplyata 15.05.20

MAX D
Hi! I am also a novice, a game master =)
Klassewer
Hammers do not ignore resist
How does all the paladins survive?! Dropped a good class...
Mules dropouts steadily since nightmare.
I have them on normal dropouts...
So sho on HC don't start if still tap.
Actually this is a good opportunity to go to the top because at the top of the ladder hanging even 3-4 level characters! The main thing is to be careful not to go into the thick of mobs to much HP didn't fall(That is, it is necessary to hope not for potions, and for their own survival!)

M
MAKS D 15.05.20

hehe
About alive and healthy, thank God! Hi, its a druid with a green head on Hbr. And brains carried asked Cham to sell you in ber :D shit how long has it been....

M
MAKS D 15.05.20

Ciplyata
I'm not new to D2 just on this server, a particular grip need . Great value here for the kits :D

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

I'm thinking of targash to hire, still the markets are closed will be put at the computer and let Togrul or huckster let it be. Interestingly someone did that? And although it is not, you better sit in the chat I will)

K
Klassewer 15.05.20

flud o trone wrote:
Yesterday 19 falov pulled 7*6, and almost in a row, with all the vex packs, mmm, kaef )
ALL RIGHT, TOO KAEF EXPERIENCE. AND THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE JUST SUBSTITUTE FOR GENUINE INTEREST IN THE GAME FAKE.

C
Ciplyata 15.05.20

MAX D
You have some kind of a language...

M
MAKS D 15.05.20

Ciplyata
Do not understand something ?

C
Ciplyata 15.05.20

MAX D
Apparently, you are very important gear with nytmare)
I find your methods a little cheat...