3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoTe3D 12.10.19 03:45 pm

Small fps with an average PC.What is the reason? (Apex Legends)

Hi, please help with my build: i5 7400 3.0 MHz (In task Manager why something works approximately at a frequency of 3.2 to 3.4 MHz even though I clocked him), vidyuhi 1050Ti GTX 4g RAM 8g 2133МГц + 8g 2666МГц (Work in 4-channel frequency 2133МГц). The game gives barely 45-55 fps on the lowest settings, even with drawdown to 35. When playing the CPU and memory just do not load 40-60% CPU and 30-50% of memory.On the system requirements everything is OK. I have two hard drives, but work I can say on the same as the second just stores the old files and the OC(too old). Collected 4 months ago, everything inside is tidy and free from dust.
All drivers updated, unnecessary programs are not running, antivirus off.PC fully protonirovanie for viruses, defragmentierung and brushed against system errors and etc. Are there any thoughts what the problem with this low fps? In other games also not particularly pleased with the results.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 12.10.19

KoTe3D wrote:
...i5 7400 3.0 MHz (In task Manager why something works approximately at a frequency of 3.2 to 3.4 MHz although I have not clocked it)...
About autorespon've never heard of?
Спойлерhttps://ark.intel.com/content/www/ru/ru/ark/products/97147/intel-core-i5-7400-processor-6m-cache-up-to-3-50-ghz.html

...RAM 8g 2133МГц + 8g 2666МГц... Work in 4 channel...
Usually 4-channel mode RAM is on older chipsets and designed most often to work with the server processors. Do not mess up?
Spoiler
Due to the fact that the modules are different, together they will work on the lowest frequency - 2133 MHz.
...When playing the CPU and memory just do not load...
To understand where the bottleneck, during the game, monitoring the load of all coponents system (CPU, GPU, RAM) directly on the screen (e.g. MSI Afterburner, or similar). If you display enough of the data: CPU usage for individual cores / threads, download GP along with a video memory, loading the RAM, clock speed, temperature (if there is a suspicion on overheating), etc., it is possible to understand what rests performance. For example: some games not very well optimized for multi-threading - do not use all the cores / threads of the CPU evenly, and basically load 1 core / thread to the max.
Spoiler
When a single-threaded CPU performance is not very high, it can become a bottleneck, ie not have time to transfer the data to render a frame of graphics card and it won't boot fully. If the game allows, get at the screen data and see what is more likely is the trouble. And try to include before running the game high-performance mode (in the power supply / panel nVidia) - standard modes, games do not always use the maximum possible clock frequency.
Spoiler

b
balu36327 12.10.19

Well, XS straight - I have risen 1400 and 8 GB 750 ti even medium-low, it was stable 60. Obvious, move Windows, put 10 if you have 7 or 8 (Yes, the game is better 10). Well and/or wood. I do not think that you have some sort of complicated problem - usually it's very simple and obvious - without a ton of text and settings in the registry.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 12.10.19

KoTe3D
XS I percent i5 3470 and a gtx 960 was 55-65 fps on low, I set the resolution lower 1080х1920 that would not fall below 60 fps. Now gtx 1660 fps and below 80 is not falling at maximum speed, it means that the game needs a graphics card more powerful than the GTX 1050Ti 4g, let's say gtx 1060 enough as it is why is more than 1660 1660 is better to buy either the rx 580 8 gigs

K
KoTe3D 12.10.19

SonyK.
Yeah I heard, but thought by laik no acceleration present ). About 4-channel mode RAM, you're right it works in 2x, I just thought if you stick in all 4 slots it will run in 4x ).

SonyK. wrote:
Due to the fact that the modules are different, together they will work on the lowest frequency - 2133 MHz.
Yes I know about this, but in the BIOS there is a point at which the RAM worked for me for about 2333 MHz, or even higher. I didn't touch it let it be as it is ).

SonyK. wrote:
And try to include before running the game high-performance mode (in the power supply / panel nVidia) - standard modes, games do not always use the maximum possible clock frequency.
High-performance mode at that time already worked.
I did two times the game. Once on the lowest settings and the second is obviously the most high(only texture quality on medium). At low settings fps average 65-75 but it in training, and high 55-65. Maybe I do not understand, but do minimal salary, they only give +10 fps. And what about the bottleneck is not very clear on the video option GPU 4re indicator is first loaded on 100% and almost not bothered, what does that mean ? Unlikely it's the CPU because it is almost not strained.
Spoiler low settings.

Spoiler high settings.

K
KoTe3D 12.10.19

balu36327
Windows 10 64, installed two weeks ago so that it's all OK. But on account of the wood has wrote the latest.

K
KoTe3D 12.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
I don't think this game needs direct strong vidyuhi at least on medium setting my GTX 1050Ti have 60-70 fps issue.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 12.10.19

KoTe3D
1050ti a little bit for a few % more powerful than gtx 960, so I have the same fps was about then the game is so optimized, even though the graphics are not very original but better ubga, so the cards in these games, large engines are not designed for battelground on large maps from this poor optimization though Apex works fine on 1660 1060 I think and wakes perfectly. So I too was surprised with the graphics such a low fps and then I saw the tests and even on gtx 1080 are not at all so high as expected.

b
bosa 12.10.19

KoTe3D wrote:
Work in 4-channel frequency 2133МГц
Killed )))))))))))) Where are you come from?

g
gennaz 12.10.19

KoTe3D
You have an obvious problem with a PC,no matter how weak it is fiction,but Apex it needs to pull at least on medium 60 fps+.
I tested one of the first versions of the game on the rx 564 and put higher graphic settings,got a decent result for office graphics.
Spoiler

K
KoTe3D 12.10.19

bosa
bosa wrote:
Killed )))))))))))) Where are you come from?
Well, from somewhere. But it's not my fault, just had seen the experts from the Internet.
Well, incidentally with my questions you helped ))))))!.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 12.10.19

SonyK.
SonyK. wrote:
For example, some games not very well optimized for multi-threading - do not use all the cores / threads of the CPU evenly, and basically load 1 core / thread to the max.
What of the assassins in your screenshot?
AC1

AC3

S
SonyK_2 12.10.19

KoTe3D wrote:
...thought by laik no acceleration no...
...I think if you stick in all 4 slots it will run in 4x...
No need to invent unnecessary, simply go to the manufacturers website and view the performance characteristics.
...on the video parameter GPU 4re indicator is first loaded on 100% and almost not bothered, what does that mean ?...
This means that the graphics card is loaded to the max and performance rests in it - in this case it is the bottleneck. But it must be the video card is loaded to the limit and what it is stronger, the more FPS. Much worse when, due to the weakness of the CPU, bad optimization (or artificial constraints in the game) vidyuhi cannot boot to complete.
...Unlikely it's the CPU because it is almost not strained...
Now I know exactly what it's not: when I wrote that, not the test itself. And when you waste, I realized that the CPU and. Can compare your performance with mine: our graphics cards are about the same, but I have a resolution below (config in the profile and signature link under the video).
Spoiler
Your video doesn't show number of frames per second - it is better to include in settings to see how changing a frame rate.
Spoiler

And try to disable the plane...
Spoiler
...and if you will break the image in the panel nVidia you can do this:
Spoiler[Denis] wrote:
What of the assassins in your screenshot?
Use of 3rd part. Put for example, because he (unlike the original) became more Bang in one thread.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 12.10.19

SonyK.
Holy fuck.I simply did not buy.Sneaky turn from the Jyubi