3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy_Rand 15.05.20 02:35 pm

The skill levels and where to get skill points? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I just don't know where to get so much skill points to pump all skill levels? Cheats don't offer it so clear, I would like to know an honest way.
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 15.05.20

Dmitriy_Rand
To play days and nights or to pass the history of the community for Grinda levels, if they still exist

D
Dmitriy_Rand 15.05.20

dilat
And so more than 100 hours, pass the second episode of Atlantis, and just now pumped all the skills of a hunter, warrior and assassin. ? Is a nightmare.

H
Hattack 15.05.20

Dmitriy_Rand wrote:
just now pumped all the skills of a hunter, warrior and assassin. ? Is a nightmare.
It's really a nightmare, because everything is NOT profitable to pump. The game is not the most convenient fast switching panels skills. Especially during combat. For example in the same military branch, only FIVE actually used skills. Here is the answer...

B
Boris999 15.05.20

Dmitriy_Rand
Well, message boards are endless.Don't see a problem. The question is, what the hell?

d
dilat 15.05.20

Boris999
Ohreneesh from life to swing through up TO several hundred hours. The most versatile method is to start NG+ a few times or more, although the pleasure is just as questionable

B
Boris999 15.05.20

dilat
For me the pen to have similar game is beyond reasonable. The passage takes months of life. For example on Fallout 4 took exactly six months. And though the game I definitely went, stupid me I wish time to go back to her again. And if we talk about ACO and leveling it, I can easily manage four skills is the Inspiration, Second breath, the Overwhelming shot glasses and feed his adrenaline perk - Rage kind. Well, for obvious reasons, the Troika of skills - weapons Expert, Master of protection, the Skilled Archer. And 7 pieces - Everything!!! Else rocks just because, well it is necessary where these skill points to do.

D
Dmitriy_Rand 15.05.20

dilat
By the way the game do not provide the ability to walnut of Polemarch for example with a single blow?

d
dilat 15.05.20

Dmitriy_Rand
If you inject the killer skills and wear appropriate gear, it is possible. On the easiest difficulty they are killed, and so in 70% of cases (power a sudden blow, of course)

D
Dmitriy_Rand 15.05.20

dilat
Yes still have a 20% somewhere stealth in the pan even under heavy sudden blow, the difficulty I have normal.

d
dilat 15.05.20

Dmitriy_Rand
Armor and weapons with passively a murderer?

D
Dmitriy_Rand 15.05.20

dilat
Uh no... ??

D
Dmitriy_Rand 15.05.20

dilat
Thank you for the tip)

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 28.12.20

Lord, tell these sufferers about the trainers ...
No, seriously, having purchased licenses, I pull games with the ability to ban from torrents and set myself the level of ease with cheats and saves. I drank for pleasure; what I want is what I get the way I want, and not an uncle designer who is not personally acquainted with me somewhere in the studio. Or does everyone already have a couple of spare bodies so they can lose their first life in toys?
I tried to get into games and live there for weeks, it's impossible, the games are all too empty to spend so much time in them. I did a couple of side effects and you are shash about the plot, because you know the algorithm of actions and you will not see anything new, no matter how you submit the texts of the quests, the essence is the same. And pumping loses its meaning at the endgame, because here it is also chopped off and burdensome. Degradation and disappointment - this is what is inherent in such skimpy mechanics, you will go berserk while you annoy everything you need, only Asians live this way, normal Caucasians are not able to enjoy such a grind. And it is also necessary to force the grind to feed the expansion of the story in moderation, without overdoing it.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 28.12.20

Dmitriy_Rand
You can lure with a whistle away from the others, wet it as it turns out and then cut out whoever you want using stealth.