3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 15.05.20 03:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Hollow Knight)

It is strange that no one has created this topic.

Gorgeous platformer,a large map,lots of secrets,tons of different charms and abilities,a lot of interesting and original enemies and bosses,lots of funny moments,different endings.
The design of the locations and the music is just icing on this beautiful cake,basically the same game as two parts of the Ori,though Hollow Knight bosses are still more interesting and hardcore,and in General their order of magnitude,but the design of locations it is still inferior to the Ori still Atmosfera and fabulous looks.
Such games I would have bought what I bought her for a penny,170 rubles,that is immediately evident when the developers love what they are doing,only then such atmospheric and cool games.
1 Comments
Sort by:
K
Key Ovald 14.10.20

The most beautiful platformer about cute bugs in masks in a very mysterious city. In fact, it is another "Dark Souls" in the form of a metroidation (after "Salt and Vault"). A lot of familiar mechanics, from resurrection and going for his carcass, to some satellites that will appear on the way. That the most pleasant main infuriating feature of Souls - a fall from a height that was almost half of my deaths in the trilogy - the authors guessed to remove. Here you can fall from any height, our hero will just make a superjuchino landing and that's it. But the abundance of bosses and their complexity is dark-hearted.
The world is beautiful. Diverse and beautiful levels, interconnected not only by a confusing network of transitions, but also by logic. At the same time, as in the Souls, the world is given deliberately weak strokes, a lot has to be thought up, analyze literally every phrase that would understand what is happening here. At the same time, the game has a huge number of secrets and interesting details, the search for which can take hours for 20-30!
No less beautiful and characters: bugs, moths, bees, caterpillars, mantises. If after reading these words your hand is not reached to the flamethrower, then please in Hollounest. Well, if you can not tolerate these creatures, it is quite possible that your attitude will change somewhat after a meeting with a cute Hornet, a heroic Ragochka (a whim), singing a tethering song cartographer or even incredible, epic, magnificent, powerful zoz (Alexandriaus Nevsky local spill). And many others. Bosses are also extremely diverse, sometimes epically cute and funny, the same Dung Defender made a simple indelible impression. Well, the main nameless hero (or Little Ghost according to one acupuncture girly) is one of the cutest protagonists of all such games, except for Ori.
Beautiful picture, atmospheric city that died from the mysterious plague, beautiful music, humor and a huge variety of enemies and locations. One of the best games in its genre literally on all articles!
8/10