3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kenneth 12.10.19 03:45 pm

Strengthen capacity (DLC) (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

How to perform the Test Club is to strengthen the ability of the revelations of the guardian.
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIHumanII 12.10.19

The same question. Reinforced 4 skill,but a test never done?!

D
Drago479 12.10.19

The same question.founded only 4.

R
Ryuzake 12.10.19

The same problem may has something to do with riddles 5 signs someone has figured it out?

I
IIHumanII 12.10.19

Ryuzake
Developed on the forum know about the problem. Patch decide or themselves. With signs has nothing to do,figured out all 5. The same.

R
Ryuzake 12.10.19

IIHumanII
Prompt with the table high and dry and all eyes?

I
IIHumanII 12.10.19

Ryuzake

Spoiler

R
Ryuzake 12.10.19

IIHumanII
Thank you!!!

m
melvinov 12.10.19

Ryuzake
Also closed this test so far? Hmm... it's been over a month and test one figure hangs as not covered. You have to write to tech support again, as I had a test to Collect 50 the lefthanded hung also, during the day and opened.
IIHumanII
PS wow, I think something familiar in the screenshots that is) And that took the trouble to throw the location of all ostracon of my message from the management Incentive right?)
Okay I will throw off myself then, the location of all, the second comment, the author of the guide though, and promised to make a video, but apparently scored so that left only my comments in the 2 topics:
Спойлерhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1540794549
Spoiler

S
SaintInk 12.10.19

The test is passed:) read carefully:) we Need to strengthen the capacity up to 4 LEVELS OF ADDITIONS to ATLANTIS!!!!