3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paulx61 15.05.20 05:53 pm

Racing trucks. (SnowRunner)

Dear greasemetal. While my game was subagames and partly not playable. I would like to hear your opinion.

How do you use the road trucks, especially those that drive the rear axle. My opinion is that they are extremely useless and they need a separate card, at least not completely, but mostly asphalt roads, but the roadless peripheral roads.
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
PunksPlay 15.05.20

they need for sale

P
Paulx61 15.05.20

PunksPlay
Exactly, it's the first thing I do with them.

J
Jura Be 15.05.20

I leave, only sell trailers. With the improvements they are not so bad, and improve on them are one of the first.On late maps a large fleet of not so poorly facilitates the existence of me. Money on a large number of sensible equipment to those still not enough. But roadies with crane, fuel and bodies/trailers. Oh, how useful as a reference point when on the map there is no garage. Yes and a spare sassanides not to drive your truck through three cards for fuel, is not out of place. Brought the tank and safely evakuirovali it back to the garage. And on the main roads between the tunnels, they quickly ATVs go

P
Paulx61 15.05.20

Jura Be
Well, in the beginning of the game, quite possible to buy Azov 64131 selling the first two truck and a few trailers and possibly a Chevy.
He's in the runoff, has good permeability and fuel consumption, really low speed on asphalt.
In all of this is great saves time and nerves.
And, of course, you have your style of play.