3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy247 15.05.20 05:53 pm

Not enough chips on GTX950

Guys help please, I bought a used card from GEFORCE 2gb gtx950 ran it through CPU-Z AND 3DMARK, the RESULT is normal, in 3дмарк 6090 on the map, today I noticed that on the map sealed off the chip (the pictures) into 3 pieces is not enough, if this works, I'm not hip to this tell me what she says and how it is affected. Thanks in advance
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy247 15.05.20

R
Ryazancev 15.05.20

Дмитрий247
Don't fool yourself and others the head. You're fine. As it should be. Video card manufacturers frequently take one printed circuit Board for use for a variety of related models. Card just different empty seats, because All the details of the youngest cards in the circuitry - REDUNDANT.

K
KIBERMAX 15.05.20

Дмитрий247
Well, the manual soldering is not really like most of the factory, and even if they were not these chips, you would have video card did not work.
Rather, you have a stripped down video card for its cheapness.
In General, the full name vidyahi would have written.

PS the screen is not particularly high quality, it was possible with flash to do that would be a better look.
PS Google found something similar there is also no chips.

D
Dmitriy247 15.05.20

D
Dmitriy247 15.05.20

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand

D
Dmitriy247 15.05.20

KIBERMAX
Sent over the pictures with the name and photo of the improved scheme

K
KIBERMAX 15.05.20

Дмитрий247
I googled and found a similar pattern Board your vidyahi, so, too, no chips in those places.
Write again, if they were not, then we would vidyaha not worked, and is factory trimmed video card for that would be to sell it on the cheap, if you buy a new.

D
Dmitriy247 15.05.20

That is, most likely it was not done as 950, and was charged from 960 and just not depoele scheme

P
PETFAL 15.05.20

Дмитрий247
Take your vidyuhi, find out the name, and after in YouTube drove her and watch the test games, with the same videhoe, and look at themselves in that same game fps. If everything is the same, then all the rules.
Well, Yes, do not forget that the processor and memory should be about the same as in the YouTube video.

D
Dmitriy247 15.05.20

Thank you

l
longerr2007 15.05.20

It's not the chip.This is tantalum capacitors.

X
X_ray_83 15.05.20

Дмитрий247
Buy vidyahu Ali and wait for the trick ))) I thought those where the only ones who take heated-killed cards with ALI !?
Here they are )))

M
MunchkiN 616 15.05.20

it's the extra details was just. unsolder not become
such electronics often found