3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xTHAUMIELx 15.05.20 05:54 pm

Not working multiplayer (SnowRunner)

Upon entering the coop mode call each other (or he me) and can't connect to each other (just throwing out to the main menu without errors)
22 Comments
Sort by:
x
xTHAUMIELx 15.05.20

x
xTHAUMIELx 15.05.20

right now, there was such

B
BANDICUT69 15.05.20

Same problem for the second day,even when one play throws,not finding the solution???

V
Vindizzel 15.05.20

Exactly the same problem.
Who knows the solution?
Write a review who decided or may invite, please.
Maybe it's the problem of the serfs now.

x
xTHAUMIELx 15.05.20

We did it by disabling the firewall (win 10) and a VPN, but it would be without the crutches

V
Vindizzel 15.05.20

xTHAUMIELx
Hmm, thanks for the tip, if not repaired in the near future use!)

H
Haeron 15.05.20

The same problem, tech support was no help :( they said to e-mail the developers... Bought two copies of the game myself and son as soon as you try to connect to it or it to me , just a network error, with other random players everything is fine. I think, most likely, the server does two user with the same IP.

V
Vindizzel 15.05.20

Haeron
Hardly in the Same IP Thing. My friend bought(we Have different IP) and the same trouble.
While VPN only helps to solve this problem

M
Maksimus123333 15.05.20

Similar situation, bought two copies of the game myself and my brother. Connect fails. You can connect only through the search for games to check out

H
Haeron 15.05.20

Yeah, managed to play through a VPN. I hope this is fixed!

P
PRIZRAK_33 15.05.20

Vindizzel
And what VPN software you use, which is placed on the browser or installed something on the computer?

V
Vindizzel 15.05.20

PRIZRAK_33
Yes, on the computer. I use Windscribe, convenient and you can play)

G
Garrik07 15.05.20

Same crap. Wanted to drive with her son fick's license Elah burns. Can pass. Although the game is fire

M
Mr_cymrak 15.05.20

Same problem! Helped install one of the us VPN - as you advised Windscribe, the problem is that he is paid, given only 10 GB of bandwidth :) If you know any good free equivalents - write.

K
KDA 15.05.20

Good time of day. the situation is similar, not to connect with Kent. Used the Board with crutches in the form of VPN helped. Thanks for the advice.

C
Car Igr 15.05.20

Wait for the patch

S
SUICID1910 15.07.20

xTHAUMIELx
View other what version. Because when you buy in epics, there you to library added 2 versions. Just snow runner and snow runner public test version. Maybee you have a different stand and therefore can't porubitsya

Y
Yan900 15.07.20

xTHAUMIELx
Umenja the same problem if you know the solution to problems then write me plizz((((

C
CrowBY 15.07.20

to play co-op through a common router impossible. one player you want to enable VPN
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/46855/обновлено-18-06-2020-известные-проблемы-и-способы-их-решения/2

G
Guest 05.04.21

still having same issue why havesnt they patched this yet??