3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DreamZed 12.10.19 03:45 pm

Challenge for experienced warlocks (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The guide is designed for those who at least twice this game and looking for new challenges,since the standard passage is too easy.Works on any patch which has both DLC.
Membership
Spoilerset for almost 2 years our Forum and the rest of the Internet updated with various builds and guides to drive in the game the Witcher 3.Mostly they pursue only a few goals: to show the possibilities of one or another of the build,the differences of gameplay and what and in what sequence to swing.Me after the 3rd passage became interested in the way the buildup what would Geralt do they might be as early as possible completely legal methods without cheats,consoles, and other improper conduct.Naturally, all of the DEATH with autoleveling enemies. And actually let me offer You my version.
The path delay.The first stage.
Spoiler
The first important step of pumping a standard guide the Alchemist: a Weakling unworthy of attention or invincible character we have laid the PG. If you read it,feel free to skip this wall of text.In detail you can read the guide find it in the search,I will explain briefly:
1) White garden-we went around all the places of power,we clean all the quests, collect all the recipes and Stripping all the poor peasants.It is important to save up 1K gold by the time we get to Velen.
Spoiler

First the ability to naturally take advantage of school of the Cat, the rest split where You accustomed to the gameplay(then still redo the build level 9-10)
2)On arrival in Velen and Novigrad we have about 3лвл.Also go round all available space forces:
Spoiler

Yet there are only 6.You can kill a werewolf running around near the Seats of Power Igny and get him red mutagen.
In Novigrad paid a boat to Skellige.During the attack on the ship, shying away from a fight about a couple of minutes,Quen and roll to help,then the animation of the crash and Hello Skellige!

3)Skellige-Sailed to the island we get about LVL 5.Pick from the corpse of the captain of the 1000 crowns, luteum the whole site.Kill the sirens and Saved F5-vanshock Echidna,knocking her character or crossbow.Get her a very useful mutagen for the broth.Jump on the funeral of the Earl and another +1 LVL.Further, all the same pattern: go round all the Places of Power and lutem all that is bad on the road(for the convenience of the traders you can buy maps of the Islands).
Spoiler

Return to Velen and fulfill the quest the touch and farm the next Place of Power. In total, we had about 7-8 LVL.
Back on Skellige and fulfill the quest of Gremista an Exercise in Supreme alchemy:
Spoiler) Pick up the flower Kurolap the Succubus.
B) Kill Cyclops 21 level. The first option is to poison his bomb advanced Sleep of the dragon or great Sleeping dragon,the Second option is to freeze it Superior/Excellent Severnyi with the Wind and zaklikivaem sword. after causing some damage you can run away and survive,progress of the damage subsides.
C)Help the druid with the challenge of the weather and protection from romannikov.Just run in the area of the yellow circle and wait until a druid with a wolf will kill all of themselves.
Great! we got the store to purchase recipes that will spawn every few weeks or higher level.)
4) Next quest Master armorer, and Griffin in the hills,which we take from Fergus.We have about LVL 10-11 and 29-30 points of strength.
So buying/looking for and ideally already Skripchenko it all: a Great Portent, a Great thunder,broth Ehidny,great Owl,Great Raffard and great Forest of Maribor.If that is not enough of the ingredients does not matter,Just 5 minutes more will be spent on killing the last opponents.
Sailing on Undvik. In the cave to Troll or go on this side

or swim across a lake to the right,BUT it is very important that anything marked in red is not looting in the village where the fighting Hialmar not run..STRAIGHT run to the Troll and let's get it(CJ ran out of the cave,the progress of damage is lost).
Next quest Griffin in the hills.Luteum smuggling on Skellige find armor for your level and Portuense in Velen.the tactics of killing with the build shown in the video
Spoiler

We get the coveted mutagen of Archigraphy
Congratulations to the first phase is finished.

Second stage . Corvo-Bianco

Solerno well and here begins my guide.I died so many times until I realized tactics against the first bosses. We have 10-11 LVL. and we begin to complete the quest the poet in disgrace,nothing difficult for us here.Can run an alchemist/mage/swordsman and so on. the main thing to complete the quest to level 12-13 and open access Supplement KIV! For him, we dress up in heavy armor,put on the LMB powerful attack and skill points split like this:

Meet Palmerino,ignoring his desire to repel the banditsThere's a bunch of enemies and we will not kill you.
On arrival AT Toussaint we have the first battle with the Cyclops named Goliath, but to cross swords with him of course not we just shoot him in the eye with a crossbow, get achivku.
Then I suggest You to score on half an hour at the knight. and to jump on dostupnye places of power.

UTOPTSEV
Spoilerphobes to Palmerino and we are waiting for the first hard fight with the utoptsev.

The tactic is simple: drink a decoction of Archigraphy,broth Ehidny, Thunder,Owl,Maribor,Quen, tie-chain, and one by one try sachaverell them.Unfortunately F5 does not work, they either spovnytysya again or ethilwald,so you have to kill them all at once.
Close the quest.
BROOKS
Spoilered in Bokler and buy from a dealer all the missing recipes as needed,if we have not found/bought them before.primarily we are interested in: recipe of the bombs from moon dust to the maximum level.
Next we have the battle with broccoi.F5 in front of the cave. Without the Lunar dust to her, even kill do not go out of inviza his series of attacks and Quen will not save.Tactics against her the following: Drink resp. Archigraphy, broth Katakana/Water women, Thunder,Owl. under the risk of Vysota to have a great raffard.Immediately throw in Brooks moon dust. and fully demoralize her. depriving inviza,screaming and other bad buns. Under the effect of the bomb she had been successfully extinguished and remains dormant.

SHIRLEY
Spoilergate we fight with Sharleen.
And this cute critter most of your time will try to kill the fool of Palmerin.
Bild collect so it is very important damage in battle against him.

The tactic is simple,drink the same concoctions and Elika goes to the wall, a bullet from a crossbow this ball of rock. before hitting a somersault to the side,and then 2-3 blow to the belly and run to the opposite wall and repeat until complete victory.

Congratulations! We got the estate and the main Garden! carry out improvement and can craft a great red mutagens,as well as access to all the recipes in the shops Bokhara. The Queen with her cries for help safely score.This Second phase is completed

The third stage.Mutations
Spoilerphobe
Spoilers that would to it to break it is necessary to raise Geralt to level 16,I personally had to do the quest with the Baron and to run sidquests in Valine or Skellige,you can also complete the quest with Currys and help her become the Queen and get experience and the Place of power open.
Having 16 LVL buy an armor from the armorer Undvika Caer-Trolde.it will give us all the essential stats, for the final stretch
Well it's time to do the main quest for what we have tried so many-Change. We get a letter,we examine the cemetery and go to the sunken ruins.
Ghost cats
Spoilersthis we are waiting for a tough fight from the very start. this is the first battle with the phantom cats.Bild throwing so

It is important to balance the attack and defence, the Cats we will be killed with 2 or 3 strikes,Thanks Undvika for it! For me it was the most difficult fight in the entire game in the narrow space,against two shards,without the ability to run off zasavica and otragenie Elika.
The following tactic:go and drink the night Owl, a decoction of Archigraphy, broth Ehidny, the Thunder and the forest of Maribor with sword oil, Quen and enter the circle. Bombs and signs in addition to aksiya do not apply to them. trying to build kittens in a line and attack,after 1-2 strokes right off the bounce or roll again and build cats in line.

To pass by us strikes will, in any case,so it is important to drink a swallow and raffard.As soon as after the next death you will understand the tactics and how to move the fight will become much easier.

After the murder cats can safely exhale the most difficult stage behind,will continue to be only easy opponents.
against the gargoyles have a nice Golden Oriole and just zaklikivaem her, with one cat will cope no problem,and scolopendra well stanytsia from indena. Close the quest.

Conclusion
Spoilerlippen if you took a chance and went this path,I congratulate You.
You are now invincible! at level 18 You are open to mutation.
For example in the buildup and in the armor Undvika you can farm the camp of the Hanseatic League not fearing death,for you to even damage almost nebudet to pass,You 3-4 strokes kill bandits 48 level!

A wide flight of fancy on an early stage open for mages,swordsmen.

Thank you all for your attention.Waiting for criticism and advice.
34 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fei Fong 12.10.19

I in fact like this procedure and did quests. if again without a new game+ that abadalova sanctuary to seize. and FAP swag.. after 1st pass of the game... as concerns build on alchemist.. you have already opened a mutation to be with her profit more.. I mean the new game+ so interesting to me personally ... What about Corvo Bianco there is the relic barefoot and nimble as the bastards. lunar dust gives + against vampires but not much.. with Undvika should try that thanks.. otherwise agree)) of course plays like who wants.. I personally again, I love hardcore and beat relic in 5 or more of Geralt LVL.. which is very boring))))))

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.10.19

want a challenge ? playing death activate all fears of iris and good luck . or at least try to kill Algirdas at the same mode . one condition - not to be overly pumped

D
DreamZed 12.10.19

Nikotinoz_
There is also this game already for it.
PS only Play the death enabled autoleveling.

M
Mama Stiflera 12.10.19

At the level of death is not a ride. Yes, if you still in the New game+ (where enemies become stronger), the more. And even if you ride, this passage takes a lot of time. Swords will still cause a little damage at this level. Torment zaklikivaem enemy. Besides, personally I have if the enemy is stronger more than 10 levels, instead of a shard of question marks. I remember fought with one archiveteam on Skellige, all cursed until he passed, and then had to climb several levels. So to the enemies over whom here is such a badge hanging ??? better not to climb.
But one thing I agree completely, the same experiments on the passage of the Witcher worth a bet, if you play the game 3rd and more times. And those who held the game in the first or even second time and wants to enjoy a wonderful plot, this approach to the passage is not recommended. Here she game of pass the third time, already adept at it, but still try not to go to such extremes for periodic load in case of failure, for some reason, the Witcher is annoying. When I try to pass everything the first time. The last level of complexity to the features. All good and positive!)

F
Fei Fong 12.10.19

Nikotinoz_
without death and autoleveling the beauty of the game 50%))

Katya A.
why not ride? I'm going through and urine of relic from the Board which is higher by 5-10 LVL.. now with ghouls and Angouleme very hard because they helada and Kitt... but the broth of Kimmy saves.. what about spiders then it's back they run and run them.. no purpose to fight. they are hard to beat, even with equal LVL.. and a 10+ higher LVL Geralt even as yesterday.. I suffered this way and that dropped it. undergrowth theirs before you go.. the Good give good experience when you kill off the Board relica in MDM LVL 5-10 more than you do.. so depends on the build. itemization and tactics. in fact, what's written above the author. it is already a profit. but I would add a decoction of akimi and vortex. for in the crowd, he is doing his job..

D
DreamZed 12.10.19

Katya A.
One would agree for sure-Download podmeshivayut).At the level of Death, everything works fine,it all depends on the build and knowledge of the mechanics of the game.For example, the armour in this game means little,much more important is the value of resists/resistance to types of damage. as a striking option-resistance to poisons when we drink ex Oriole and a fully ignoriert damage from poisoning and even thelevel itself notable.You described Archigraph is like LVL 48. here is an example of killing it at LVL 10 alchemist for 5 minutes,straining is smooth

F
Fei Fong 12.10.19

DreamZed
Katya A.
you on consoles? Yes there is a hell download... to PC quickly all. I feel sorry for you)))
Archigraphy. other flying.. ghosts. the Golem.. they are light.. that's spiders from a heart of stone a little and argali. it is a complete fashion...

D
DreamZed 12.10.19

Fei Fong
I'm a PC,especially a game on the SSD installed,so not stressing over downloads.initially, HDD was.but there maybe because of the patch maybe because of, what else,the game could for 20 seconds to 1 minute to boot..so I installed it on SSD.

S
SwedovSandr 12.10.19

Do not figure and come up with all sorts of garbage... challenge .......
Easy to play? Enable The death, and walk in my underwear, not using signs... so it will be a challenge, and in Russian - ass, and full))))

D
DreamZed 12.10.19

SwedovSandr
Already some people,was held on the twitch game,and quite successfully.
And my point is not limit,but rather the revelation of the possibilities.

F
Fei Fong 12.10.19

DreamZed
people do not understand.. let Skyrim go or battle.. where finally everything just...

W
Widukind 12.10.19

DreamZed
And how much time is spent on the fight with the cats in the cave of the Moro with such tactics?

D
DreamZed 12.10.19

Widukind
7-10 minutes for my fastest was the first time in about 15 minutes like.death does not take into account.

W
Widukind 12.10.19

DreamZed
and what kind of oil against them? That to magical creatures? Bestiaries-that they are not, these strange creatures. And another question: how does the technique of school of a cat, designed for easy armor works you have with heavy armor with Undvika?

D
DreamZed 12.10.19

Widukind
1)the Game recognizes them as mere animals,respectively steel sword and oil against animals.
2) the master of runes in addition to hearts of Stone can change the purpose of the armor.

W
Widukind 12.10.19

DreamZed

Thanks for the reply. About the enchantment - it is strange that in your guide you never talk about the rune master, because it is a very important point. To pump you need a lot of time and gold to enchant heavy armor to light is very expensive - don't quite understand how all this can be done up to level 18. I got to level 25 just got to enchant improved set bear at ease, it had half chests around Skellige to catch

W
Widukind 12.10.19

DreamZed
and the sword I somehow stubbornly Geralt pulls out the silver in a battle with cats, although oil that works against beasts

D
DreamZed 12.10.19

Widukind
Well, with swords and oils may be a common bug which the game still ,I'm already on it is not paying attention.
To the Master of the runes I went after a quest of Moro passed,maybe you're just the icons messed up with the school of the bear?

W
Widukind 12.10.19

DreamZed
and, I realized. That is, in the cave, Moro used the technique of a bear. Just did not make it, because in the beginning it was said about the technique cat

G
GventPlayer 12.10.19

Babosiki 1.31 earned with the den utoptsev on the island in Velenje. There's still the drawing of the master of armor in the chest. Blow up the lair, leaving 1 subject and meditate 4 days. Repeat the process. Then all these pearls can be drained to the vendor and climb. Also, incidentally, applies to logs of other monsters, such as the lairs of the knackery with a very valuable heart of naquera to Kraft raffard white.