3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[BARTMAN] 15.05.20 05:55 pm

One of the traders has the highest repair skill? (Fallout 3)

I guess you all know that the traders can fix anything (meaning armor and weapons). And someone with a high skill? Let's share!

Moira and the assistants(forgot her name) in the citadel of the brotherhood of steel for 24% skill repair

I also found out that if you invest in merchants (it costs 200 and 500 caps) then they will be first (for 200 caps) 50% and then (for 500 caps) 75%. to invest in traders in the community Canterbury from uncle ROE. Also, the merchant in which you have invested 700 caps (200+500=700) will Gareth you little gifts the type of stealth fighting and other barahla. Don't forget that the pumped Only the merchant in which you have invested money (And not all dealers are only 700 covers).
36 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palpra Gumsveraz[pokinul 15.05.20

As far as I know - crazy Wolfgang, as I myself looked for them and other veterans of Fallout 3 asked. Better just fix it all yourself would be cheaper, and a weak skill repair for repairs good.

[
[BARTMAN] 15.05.20

Resident Smit
Yes but how are you going to fix the T51b armor, shish kebab(doing it over and over again would be silly) and so how would you fix unique and improvised weapons?

P
Pril Balsam 15.05.20

Better just fix it all yourself would be cheaper

If there are no spare parts, fixed fixed.

Moira (in Megaton) and Gul (the Historical Museum) - 24.
from crazy Wolfgang - 75 (if you invest in merchants)
at Harita - 70. But the caravan go all over the Badlands and they are often killed.

[
[BARTMAN] 15.05.20

But the caravan go all over the Badlands and they often kill

I don't know maybe you're right, but when I played (and I played long enough) or one of the caravan did not kill

K
King of bot 15.05.20

Wolfgang, the caravan can up to 86 repair, don't know why the other 75%

U
Ukropchik 15.05.20

Moira.

[
[BARTMAN] 15.05.20

King of bot
It is strange but I have it only fixes 75%

M
MariHuan 15.05.20

It is better to repair itself. I mend everything except the alien Blaster,ghoul mask and unique armor from Fort Constantine.

p
petja5 15.05.20

In General these kind of questions to ask in order to learn how to fix things for which there is no spare parts. Additionally, after the passage of the Addons there will be additional unique items. Not the fact that you will be wearing, but still.

M
Merge 15.05.20

Wolfganf window fix: 75 repair skill(above written) and 86%(right) in fact, how well you fix things...

PS. I have a Caravan Dock Hof paragel - now only the dock(without the brahmin and guard) the wasteland goes. And mending he was ~20, and in the village of Canterbury think he is dead... And I have a brahmin Paradise falls found - profit wanted to, but had no key, as the thread will have to steal ^^)

[
[BARTMAN] 15.05.20

Merge
My identity was a glitch, but all Korovniki went alone, there was no choice I had to restart :(

M
MA3rU 15.05.20

I got repairs up to 100 and not worried. I suggest you do the same

76RUS 15.05.20

It is necessary to pump the caravans in the Community of Canterbury and then the caravan will be repaired almost 100%...

C
ClubN 15.05.20

The creation of a dealer with one hundred percent level of repair is a matter of 5 minutes in Hecke

[
[BARTMAN] 15.05.20

ClubN
The establishment of a dealer with one hundred percent level of repair is a matter of 5 minutes in Hecke

So create! the main thing that without bugs, and it is desirable to pump Moira

K
KOMANDANTE 15.05.20

Moira brown and Wolfgand

I
IKARUGA 15.05.20

Danil Kornilov BARTMEN
I also have no kill of the caravan,they took my gun and shot ]:)

U
Uncle Dan 15.05.20

If you complete a quest in Canterbury, it will be possible to level the caravan, if Crazy Wolfgang (the hoarder) upgrade, it will fix the best, although I ALWAYS take skill fix (=

[
[BARTMAN] 15.05.20

Optional voobsheto to play.

A
Alex_HL 15.05.20

After anchorage grabbed a winter Kzt51. it does not break, he will die - the armor though that.