3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kvadrat_Vlad 15.05.20 05:55 pm

Error sohranenie (Drug Dealer Simulator)

Hello. Error since the last save. Did nothing, just loaded my save game, was freezes there every fifth of a second. Have perinasal and eternal loading, which was still, when shook with PG someone else's save game.
Here is the crash happening !
[CrashReportClient]
bHideLogFilesOption=false
bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true
CrashConfigPurgeDays=2
Anyone know? Please help.
About the error in the title you know(
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianAlex 15.05.20

Kvadrat_Vlad
what you have written - no disk imaging is not responsible
the option to hide log
is allowed to close without sending
time to erase the report
As you can see - information why here is not even close. Keep digging, look for crashreport in the documents or the game folder
Offhand I can only assume that was saksakan save the result of internal error(same microfreeze). Other options do not see

C
Chikalov 15.05.20

New version of the game zabagovany,the game starts to freesite after several hours of play. Wait for the next patches.

K
Kvadrat_Vlad 15.05.20

RussianAlex
Odds are that this internal error occurred itself? I just remained myself and this is my save game.
All that I put it in the folder CrashReportClient

K
Kvadrat_Vlad 15.05.20

Out
So it all happened on the third day of the game. And I played exactly half a day.

R
RussianAlex 15.05.20

Kvadrat_Vlad
I do not know. but unlikely. The crash report should look. The save game is not likely to recover
At the address(win7) %ProgramData%\microsoft\windows\wer\ there are two folders Reportarchive and Reportqueue.The first archive, the second submission queue. Look for it a folder with a name containing DrugDealerSimulator.exe
This is the folder where all reports are written to the error/application hangs and memory dumps in front of them. if you find error was, and Windows it noticed
PS Could Zacatecas corny because the game version changed in the auto update