3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SssBlack 12.10.19 03:46 pm

How to get the chest, Velen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Pereprohozhu ведьмак3
Explore every nook and once again annoyed that the game is there, which is impossible to choose. The corpses in Coly on the battlefield, the boxes beyond the edge of the map. Now can't get to the chest in the tower. No stairs, nothing. Can who knows how to climb up there?
Location Velen, Marina, opustashennaya village

21 Comments
Sort by:
X
Ximik63 12.10.19

nicholski camp, can and slapped on the cap, so you can with a clear conscience to run

V
Vyxyxol 12.10.19

SssBlack
He placed there for decorative purposes, and is probably random loot, like thousands of decorative containers.

B
Bupycop 12.10.19

SssBlack
I have for such cases is configured and mod on autoloot(autoloot) as in case where it is impossible to get. For example the field of battle in white garden boxes behind other boxes in the castle in Veronicah, scripted moments after killing a key enemy, screensaver starts and there is no way to allocate well in such cases as in the screenshot.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 12.10.19

Once it is highlighted, it means there is something there, and accordingly it is possible to get

N
Nurp 12.10.19

Sanya Gladyshev wrote: Once it is highlighted, it means there is something there, and accordingly it is possible to get
Sanya, Yes you cap! )))

A
ALiX94 12.10.19

Strangely, I have not highlighted.
Saw the same container in the homes of the peasants under the ceiling, where there is no ladder, while they are highlighted.

t
tvoimoiagent 12.10.19

There are logs on the sides, not around and not get hooked) Oh, could Geralt to climb) got up on fence step not to fall immediately, then jump to the ledge, but with a running start, mainly climbs on the roof or falling. Generally it's not worth it, climbed on boats, here's the result)

A
Alex Yamp 12.10.19

if you there's not a sniff of a plot, will you? why try to get into every hole?

h
halepa 12.10.19

you can climb up there to destroy the ghouls. Need one or two to kill, then nelfi not poyavlyayutsya. There are, like tomu reason, the clip from the Cozy cottage SHERL'and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnWalZv3jOhzFIZwSM4Eflw

S
Sanya Gladyshev 12.10.19

tvoimoiagent
The elixirs go, wimp...

t
tvoimoiagent 12.10.19

Sanya Gladyshev
First elixir, and secondly who else wants to play, my build is under attack mostly, but there are green perks, plus I used the broth in the screenshot, not the elixir. I have long held. Just went back to the location, it was very interesting. Why not, if there really is something valuable, a lot of time I'm not spent, don't worry)
halepa
what's the point? there is a large height and sides of ledges, Geralt can't get around, just drop down or jump to the roof climbs, and with it all, she stands a little more than a place where there is a chest)

N
Nurp 12.10.19

Sanya Gladyshev wrote: On the elixirs go, wimp...
Sasha, and what should be held and at what complexity?

S
Sanya Gladyshev 12.10.19

Nurp
About something like this

N
Nurp 12.10.19

Sanya Gladyshev
Bild in the beginning of the video not shown, alchemy is not used, the complexity of the death but autoleveling not included. The author of the video wrote: "the Game passed without elixirs, oils, bombs and quina. I can assume that the build is geared for a mage, with emphasis on Igny.
So what's the trick that I missed?

S
Sanya Gladyshev 12.10.19

Nurp
If you video would look, you all saw, and, correctly reading the description you would understand what feature is not in the setup of a cat or a bear run

N
Nurp 12.10.19

Sanya Gladyshev
Sanya Gladyshev wrote:
If you video would look, you all saw, and, correctly reading the description you would understand what feature is not in the setup of a cat or a bear run
1. Sanya, do you propose to lose hours of my life to not understand that???
I repeat - build in the Studio. The difficulty of the game from the author - To the death, but without avtolevelinga, wearing a great set of Griffin. The author of the 33 levels, and enemies, on 30!!! 30, Carl ))))))))))
What's next, what am I missing, what's the point?
Give a link to the master class for you personally, not a wimp you are our
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/chellendzh_dlya_opytnyh_vedmakov-931126/
2. This is the description under the video, I read what wrote above, quote:
Complexity: To the death! The game passed without elixirs, oils, bombs and quina
Or is there a more detailed description?
3. We have to run the set corresponding to the upcoming battle by a certain type of NPC/still keen on the lightness or heaviness, with resistance against the monsters (Beasts) or melee weapons (People) or elements (gene, etc.).

PiSi:
Sanya Gladyshev wrote:
The elixirs go, wimp...
When Toussainte perform quests to receive estates and mutations, obstructions Brooks level 35 Geralt level 12 and Seals level 35 Geralt 16 level in the initial CEMERSKI armor with the difficulty of the game TO the DEATH on. autoleveling, then you can afford to glue labels others about the weakness. And it will not be cultural.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 12.10.19

Nurp
1. Dumb topic is interesting, I saw nothing. Without additions for mutations apparently still weak.
2. In no man's land and skellige is, the enemies are very high level. If you're so all-powerful, take on skellige there grfin around level 50 (not in game), though enabled, even though disabled autoleveling enemies using a setup with cat and bear without potions, oils, bombs, and mutations quena somewhere to level 20 and most importantly, record a video

N
Nurp 12.10.19

Sanya Gladyshev
Sanya Gladyshev wrote:
1. Dumb topic is interesting, I saw nothing. Without additions for mutations apparently still weak.
2. In no man's land and skellige is, the enemies are very high level. If you're so all-powerful, take on skellige there grfin around level 50 (not in game), though enabled, even though disabled autoleveling enemies using a setup with cat and bear without potions, oils, bombs, and mutations quena somewhere to level 20 and most importantly, record a video
1. Without mutations is weak??? Where'd you see that? Well, have you even read about the challenge in Toussaint and level Geralt to at least get these mutations? )))
2. On the Skellige archigraph 47 level, that's when you Geralt level 10 without alchemy and without skill on the cat and bear on the complexity of death with the power on. autoleveling get to him from B. garden and fill up, record a video, then we'll talk ))))))))))))))))))))
As I understand it - you're not just not in the subject, and, in General, builds boom-boom.
So don't hurt cats and bears addicts. They'll just smear on your build )))
Geralt LVL 10 VS LVL 47 archigraph - death
Spoiler
3. Sanya, then, about some high-level opponents you write to me? I got a mutation and an estate in Tossene Geralt with level 16.
Version v1.31, the complexity of the death, autoleveling on. The passing and receiving of mutations and estates Corvo Bianco in Muscente at level 16 - read guide and get it WITHOUT alchemy, and skills in cat/bear, I'll applaud standing.
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/komfortnyj_chellendzh_v_tussent_na_16_18_urovnyah-976910/

S
Sanya Gladyshev 12.10.19

Nurp
video 4-year-old have to throw, and besides, where the person on Quine and elixirs but still the same with equipment from the Supplement, with the original hard? You meet him in the last patch where Griffin about 150-170к HP,and not in the start on video (what was 1.04?)
P. S. the description of the alleged challenge read, but except for the name of the challenge saw
P. S. S. if you find it difficult to spend an hour of your worthless life on the roller, and to explain the essence of no sense

N
Nurp 12.10.19

Sanya Gladyshev
Sanya Gladyshev wrote:
video 4-year-old have to throw, and besides, where the person on Quine and elixirs but still the same with equipment from the Supplement, with the original hard? You meet him in the last patch where Griffin about 150-170к HP,and not in the start on video (what was 1.04?)
P. S. the description of the alleged challenge read, but except for the name of the challenge saw
P. S. S. if you find it difficult to spend an hour of your worthless life on the roller, and to explain the essence of no sense
No builds, no answers to direct questions, no video of the build without chemicals against archigraphy (even 4 years ago) you did not provide me. More and equipment additions of dragged (what and from what?). A complete lack of understanding in the construction of builds and role of alchemy against high-level opponents, in General you only one thing - blah-blah-blah.

Sanya Gladyshev wrote:
tvoimoiagent
The elixirs go, wimp...
Sanya, you're so Almighty, alhimik and nicleback - again without alchemy, v1.31
Spoiler
What was required to prove - Sanya merged. Teach materiel, Lord of Igny )))
Your level, quote - the Complexity: To the death! The game passed without elixirs, oils, bombs and quina and without avtolevelinga, where the enemies are below you in level. So streamlined, because you're not even able to explain WHY such passage is needed Quen, alchemy, oils and bombs if you shut off autolevel and enemies below you in level? ))) Can still boast the fact that at such complexity not only are you Quen, but the trainer is not include.
And my worthless life on others, please do not project, a wimp.