3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mufthbuster [ushel s PG] 16.05.20 08:57 pm

Map editor (Stronghold 2)

I tried to do in the editor type map of the battle of Kulikovo, there are a lot of wars, etc. well what a mess - I go to this map, and you can't control people!!! What to do?! Tell me! Thanks in advance!!!
77 Comments
Sort by:
m
mufthbuster [ushel s PG] 16.05.20

Well, no one played or what?

M
Mortred 16.05.20

Guys. I'm a novice. I WANT to create my map. create a map. make the region my red and yellow enemy. then in the settings put the color. and that's what. I turn my card to play. and after a moment she gives me a defeat. I used to play legends. did the cards there. how to note here that the second fortress is the enemy. ATO it probably got to me if I don't know. help

p
p0cik 16.05.20

in the main menu of the map editor drag and drop the color needed, the player on the minimap for the castle, and set flags on the territories and the main building of the castle

s
somecreature 16.05.20

Yes, in the second system with flags more clumsy than in the Legends. will have to suffer to understand what was happening.

M
Mortred 16.05.20

But I did. I put the flags on the maps and the minimap has moved. maybe I forgot to put the flag on the castle. if not, then why she shows lose? maybe I need to add an event to victory and defeat? Yes, I did that too. what do I do?

p
p0cik 16.05.20

XS :) I sent the card so throw it in My documents\Stronghold 2\Maps and open up the editor and look how I have configured

M
Mortred 16.05.20

Thank you. here's another question. I did my map. only now the enemy is massive. builds on the market. the barn. the monuments and everything. no more development. how to fix it?

p
p0cik 16.05.20

dbewley computers in the last turn when all done and try not to touch their castle not to move, etc and don't change it,it applies to the estates when Ani nichev not build(except flag Nitsche no),and all will work well,in General dbewley check boxes on a map when everything is ready

M
Mortred 16.05.20

Thank you try. I noticed you're active on the forum. where is everybody? the game is good. though I did not Golubeva

M
Mortred 16.05.20

:-) just the ones who plays and loves to follow the forum. as I.

p
p0cik 16.05.20

how do you like my map ?

M
Mortred 16.05.20

Cool. how do you make the invasion? I can't do that

p
p0cik 16.05.20

in the event of nastraivatsa,there action-invasion,SMEs on nebo, and immediately a window appears cherry-picking what troops and how many, and how many months and what a player and other

M
Mortred 16.05.20

I don't know. it is necessary to try. I used the events encountered. and how can you create a team without a lock. as for your map? they have territory. and center there

p
p0cik 16.05.20

what does a team without a lock ?

M
Mortred 16.05.20

In General. I also want to do just the opposite. so I invaded. and the computer defended. you can do that or not?

p
p0cik 16.05.20

well ie comes out you will be without a lock just with the army and takovite the enemy's castle,you can still set in the same intrusion that backup,ie still only there type maneesh or something is and the player aim the red,that means you,and you will come your troops,using the point of the invasion which you ukazes

M
Mortred 16.05.20

Reinforcement I know. I want I did not have a castle and a Lord. so reinforcements came. and defended the comp

p
p0cik 16.05.20

so I'm not probal,kaknau pasmatri in the editor and write

M
Mortred 16.05.20

Well. thank you