3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vanya - golovan 12.10.19 03:48 pm

Is there any way to re-equip your gang? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

when I'm capturing territory, my companions are practically useless.
18 Comments
Sort by:
U
Untitled__ 12.10.19

well, to rearm, you can mod one to download... I do not remember the name, but it can be used to give any brow any weapon.

U
Untitled__ 12.10.19

Skript47
here's so easy to say. maybe he doesn't know scripting?

t
tatufan239 12.10.19

through full file to a data bit of prog there..

S
Shpolmozavr 12.10.19

People you probably noticed that recently began to appear frequently nubo-topic?

t
tatufan239 12.10.19

Yes.
On topic: well what?

P
P.A.T.R.O.N. 12.10.19

Install GTA San Andreas Back to Reality.
There you will be able to transmit and pick up your weapons people!

S
Spartak2811 12.10.19

When I played in Sanya, put CLEo script WEAPON PED to give arms to any people, even the gangbangers come up and press G. I arming their (pre-painted over 100 graffiti in Los Santos) Desert Eagle, SPAS-12, MP-5 and M-4. With Drobaša they first time you urinate.

Z
Zuhel 12.10.19

There is a script that gives ALL the gangs ALL firearms that are in the game - WEAPON_GANGS, something like that. And if you want to be effective, make it a hundred graffiti and hire 7 people with handcannons. Probably everyone remembers the destruction of what was causing the attackers Catalina in one of the missions with this gun. Imagine his sevenfold!!!

a
at-400 12.10.19

Script you can write, the program has...
A tutorial for this prog there???

M
Morder07 12.10.19

you better tell me how to make them more accurate shooting...remember faced two growco cars and half hour cut down each other digami,never once

D
DruGun 12.10.19

A tutorial for this prog there???
F12 inside of the bend.

remember faced two growco cars and half hour cut down each other digami,never once
Lol, yeah they just hit each other can cause.

a
at-400 12.10.19

Lol, yeah they just hit each other can cause.
And why it's happening?

F12 inside of the bend.
My SannyBuilder or another?

M
Morder07 12.10.19

DruGun can .they smear exactly

a
at-400 12.10.19

they smear exactly
Such an elite gang and hit the target can not:(

A
Aleksey Sam 12.10.19

How you can re-equip your gang with no CLEo scripts???

Scripts break the game.

Shoveled the files weapon.dat and pedstats.dat ,I have ensured that they don't die ,shoot with SMG and desert eagle without a miss(although the FBI now too, shoot without a miss), and added the damage of SMG,and now he fells people with two bullets.If you put three gruvcev in the car with SMG(they have a firing range longer), they are cops asteasu mow in seconds.

But my dream is to arm them with M4 ,because the emka long range shooting and the criminals sitting in the car unable to fire at enemies and police cars and bikes from a distance and do not let them close ,allowing you to avoid close explosions musarskii machines.
And the sound of gunfire from assault weapons are more loud and realistic.

I pricelet enter the cheat code recruitment and to bring in the car three triads with the Kalash,a very different feeling,feel all the power, sound and dalnostrelnost assault weapons.

O
Old ganGsTA 12.10.19

Do not be lazy and make it 100 graffiti in Los Santos and grozev in the game Desert Eagle, SMG and Knife. This is the only fair way.

B
B.A.C 777 12.10.19

How to get the gang to sit in other cars?

N
Nikita Bukreev 12.10.19

the at-400 wrote:
SannyBuilder