3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kojut 16.05.20 09:11 pm

A new threat, can't pass it (Fallout 4)

You need to install the direction finder in hell, but on the bench for her there is only the modification of the legs
22 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 16.05.20

kojut wrote:
to set the finder in hell
Soton prevents probably.

S
SnaP....Santa.f3 16.05.20

Muskrat
Satan

w
wellwantor 16.05.20

There is, in short, go at midnight of the full moon at the crossroads, sell your soul (need pumped charisma and the appropriate perk), then humpback ten years in Hell, the Devil, rubbed into the trust, becomes Deputy, then herachat bastard's head against the sink, flush the toilet, wash, put the direction finder, using personal the gates of Satan, PROFIT

w
wellwantor 16.05.20

To set the finder to Hell

To set the finder to Hell you need to:

To approach the terminal bench and press [E] to use it;
Choose a robot with which you will work. In this case, Hell;
In the menu "Categories" choose "Special modifications";
In the category of "Special modifications" choose "Finder" and press [Enter] to create it.

Doom

J
Janxxx 16.05.20

kojut
The same canoe. Th do not represent. Categories: feet only, no special modifications

J
Janxxx 16.05.20

i
iamknazi 16.05.20

Janxx
I solved the problem: build a workbench, talking with Ada, she goes on a workbench, herachat it to disable (0 HP), it rebooted, and voila everything works.

i
iamknazi 16.05.20

Leh Korsak
odd I'm scared

M
Mictlantecuhtli 16.05.20

Leh Korsak
Well, not you in kind handsome.
Janxxx
What's with the gamma in the game? Eyes from this screenshot.

s
sasha830s 16.05.20

iamknazi
thank you very much! the way really helped))

Leh Korsak
))))))) krasavec))

S
SanchoPE 16.05.20

Help! On the job a New threat to kill ROBOKASSA and pick up the Device. The mechanist. I took everything out of it, but the job exactly specifies all to Search ROBOKASSA, but I already did it!!! The script just didn't work. Replay location tried, were loaded in 10 minutes, for 30 to of this... Even tried to go with 12 hours....nothing. One and the same. I really want to have, please help!

s
sasha830s 16.05.20

SanchoPE
must be a console command end the current quest, look in the Internet.
that's actually:
completequest — complete quest.
resetquest — to restart the quest.
getstage — gets the ID of the current stage of the quest.
setstage — sets the progress of the quest to a new level. Useful for correcting bugs in the quests.
movetoqt — move the player to the quest objectives.
showquestlog — show in the console log of the quest, all the player has faced and what he did.
sqt — display a list of current quest objectives. Here you can find the quest ID
saq — start all quests. Strange things happen and playing the Intro it is better not to use

o
optimist68 16.05.20

iamknazi
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))).... Thank you helped with the solution finder... solved the problem: build a workbench, talking with Ada, she goes on a workbench, herachat it to disable (0 HP), it rebooted, and voila everything works.

k
killbrain 16.05.20

iamknazi
My thanks, and I repak another Nakata and plugging in the finder do not pass!

m
misterixxx 16.05.20

The student naturally
There are NO Special modifications. Stupid game it says that we need to create a workbench, which has long been there. And if in the previous game helped the demolition of the workbench and creating a new, recent - bummer.

w
wellwantor 16.05.20

misterixxx
Skyrim was a console command such as setstage ... to fall is not Google?

m
misterixxx 16.05.20

The student naturally
Yes, I think actually using the console to complete the quest a New threat. Actually, with the latest patches complete garbage - the settlers suddenly stopped to collect Toshka, only muthafucka and corn, the modification of power armor to the max, bench power armor reports that lack ceramics, rubber. Look in the Studio - there is just the roof. Take yacoobi missing from her workbench power armor immediately allows to modify silovogo. Bredyatina. In General, zadolbali already in each new passage of the Mechanist wet (forgive the more this idiot will not - its the robots in front of me a couple of settlers killed in Greentop, and I barely survived - several times killed me, this gang of robots) - in General, I'm angry at that bastard and promised ever to kill the vermin :)
Despite the fact that the finder is not put, I went immediately to the satellite station of Fort Hagen and all there killed off. BUT Jezebel to activate don't work. Her there and left. And without satellite module door in the lair of the Mechanist does not open.
setstage 01000801 2600
setstage 01000801 2800
The tracking device in the list appeared, the installation was fine.

E
Egor_9276325 16.05.20

iamknazi
And how protomerite one to zero HP.batteries 40 shot her in the head of the Institute pistoleta with domagoj 45 and though henna!

E
Egor_9276325 16.05.20

misterixxx
Help.You could fix a bug with Ada.I do not have any modifications.Help I'm hysterical

I
IIMaXiMuMII 16.05.20

To be treated for this problem by 2 simple commands:
sqs 01000801
setstage 01000801 2900
Enter their turns at the console and the tracking device installed!