3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alpha3MAX 16.05.20 09:12 pm

Antialiasing TAA

Please explain the difference between TAA hem. and TAA height. TAA TAA and 8X. In some games, TAA can just turn on, and some have multiple modes, please tell us about the difference between them.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 16.05.20

it depends on which involves the application jfp low high
TAA 8X this I suspect the number of samples used
possible is in short when all static all cool and soap and when it accumulates all the pixel floats. at low fps floating leaves and plumes make it less had abruptly dimmed antialaising.
and finally the logic of this I see that the high and low - bet all high and maximum in General. if it is worse graphics, fps more so it is that for optimization - off means. choose all that 30 fps was around. if more stalling and povklyuchat have nothing to play with 60 fps that's all Peck's explanation. if you see 10-20 fps I think that would disable, optimize, or what pitch to replace Nada and everything.

A
Alpha3MAX 16.05.20

MunchkiN 616
I understand that this coverage involved the frames mean?
Conventionally TAA hem. cycles 1-2 frame, and TAA height. 4-8 and by analogy TAA - TAA 8X from 1 to 8 frames.
Higher the level of TAA - less soap or what?

M
MunchkiN 616 16.05.20

Alpha3MAX
possible. but it can be multiplier-resolution buffer in which TTA is looking for the difference between the past and current frame.
https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.11/principles/render/antialiasing/taa
referring to the example of this engine for example to read

optional. rather the artifacts, less soap is more likely

p
puumar 16.05.20

Alpha3MAX wrote:
Conventionally TAA hem. cycles 1-2 frame, and TAA height. 4-8 and by analogy TAA - TAA 8X from 1 to 8 frames.
Technically, the level of sampling quantitative sampling.
Alpha3MAX wrote:
Alpha3MAX wrote:
. In some games, TAA can just turn on, and some have multiple modes,
Any smoothing soap, because it happens to be static. To correct this misunderstanding meant DLSS.
TAA smooths whole image. If the image quality is mediocre, the level of detail is mediocre, then there is nothing to choose, respectively, the Soaps will be more. Connected with it and the difference of settings, and cries about the soap. )
In some games, depending on the capabilities of the engine and the quality of the image, laid one average parameter of the sample. In several other levels of sampling. But we must remember that TAA works with the overall image quality. For example, ТААх8 need maximum image quality. All settings on ultra, if 4K then 4K, if HDR HDR and etc. everything setup for maximum sampling. If the textures ultra, shadows low, lighting is secondary, etc., and put ТААх8, then soap will be added, because the reduced sample. This is the myth that there's a problem much lather. Bakeries don't haul ultra, the sample is low, apologetically smoothing. :)

A
Alpha3MAX 16.05.20

puumar
It is necessary to individually select based on the quality of the graphics, but if the dialogue is not at max it makes sense to put low quality TAA, am I right?

p
puumar 16.05.20

Alpha3MAX wrote:
but if the dialogue is not at max it makes sense to put low quality TAA, am I right?
Generally it is better to put more smoothing, especially if the setting of TAA alone. Is it still not write in the settings, just specify temporal smoothing. It's either TAA or thaa Atoll. But in General, Yes, it's all individual, I look at the picture as you like. Just take into account that TAA gives the maximum sample just for the ultra picture. It is always the latter, as the maximum setting. )

M
MunchkiN 616 16.05.20

puumar wrote:
Any smoothing soap, because it happens to be static. To correct this misunderstanding meant DLSS.
DLCs as will degrade the picture. as far as lathering I do not know but the detail needs to eat anyway. because it is a progressive upscaling.
and that was not lathering Nada used supersampling. there are shorter takes, let's say 8K for the whole price and turns into fulco rounded to the given pixel density colors.
and there's a problem with the quality of the rest (e.g. shadows) are not as correlated if there are not shadows with noise or the couple, such as in рдр2 or raycasting contact shadows.