3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don Maestro 16.05.20 09:12 pm

Where are the heroes in the kaer Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Anyone can throw a map or something which shows the whereabouts of all those involved in the battle with the Wild Hunt?
Vesemir, Eskel, Lambert, Keir, Roche,Bianca, Zoltan, Misour, Triss, Yennifer, Summer, CRIS
All I want to find and catch up with the gang
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 16.05.20

Spoilers killed the Butler

I
Intelll 16.05.20

after the battle with the hunt they only appear at the funeral of vesemira and then truncated

K
Krrrva 16.05.20

They can be found just before the battle at the fortress. After the funeral of Vesemira in kaer morhen the will not have anyone, even Escala and Lambert. Ernabella in the dialogue to say that after the death of Vesemira he will not return to Caer Morhen, even for wintering. Lambert will leave kaer Morhen or together with Keir, with or without her. Sad as it is (

P
Playersaharan 16.05.20

Crra
If the bug is not corrected, then Keira will remain in KM, but it seems to be impossible to talk about the attack of the Wild Hunt

W
Widukind 16.05.20

Don Maestro
After a plot in the kaer Morhen somehow remains Keira in the place of the funeral of Vesemira, it is possible to speak to trade, if you jump off the southern wall. No one else in the castle there. But if before the battle there it is impossible to ignore - all the way Geralt occur, but only when I return from the island of Mists. Before returning from the island of Mists in the fortress only wizards (down the hall), Yennifer and Aulakh (at the far towers of the entrance)

D
Don Maestro 16.05.20

Widukind
Crra
I'm interested in is the meeting before the battle, their location

T
Teranaft234 16.05.20

I, Keira Metz, at the end of the story came near the castle of Kaer-Morhen.

Spoiler

K
Krrrva 16.05.20

Don Maestro
I told you, near the castle. from the main gate head to the sign of rapid transition and on the way meet all but CRIS, Yenn, Triss and Queyras, they are already in the castle but will not say exactly where, only remember that Keira is sitting at the entrance

D
Don Maestro 16.05.20

Crra wrote:
CRIS, Yenn, Triss and Queyras
here would know where. Anyone don't want to miss.

W
Widukind 16.05.20

Don Maestro
When Geralt and CRIS teleported from the island of mists is the scene of the meeting, then on the way to the castle we meet all: Hjalmar, Masoura, Zoltan, Roche and Bianca, Esquel, Lambert. Then from the castle to the right of the entrance to the magical aura of Keira sitting (for some reason Yennifer and Vesemir is not considered necessary to allocate a room for her). Then immediately starts on the Board and talk with anyone can not be separated. After the Council Geralt can talk to CRIS at the exit of the hall where there is a hiding place, but there cannot be bypassed. Queyras at this point, the output will be gone. And what about Yennifer and Triss will not say exactly - the plot Yennifer on top of one of the towers is preparing for battle, but I doubt that at this moment you can get there

F
FallenIcarus 16.05.20

Playersaharan
It's not a bug, it said I'd go with Lambert(if he survived), once he's better

W
Widukind 16.05.20

Don Maestro
does with Triss and Yennifer not to talk before the fight - as soon as Geralt out of the door immediately starts the scene with invisibility and the upcoming warriors of the Wild Hunt. Even if you go back to the fortress, still a wooden staircase leading to the tower where the idea is Yennifer, at this moment already available. And the entrance to the tower with a balcony that at the end of the battle appears Aulakh reason, too, is already overwhelmed. But if, immediately after the scene return quickly to go after Triss and Yennifer, it can be no dialogue to hear from them a few cues about upcoming events. Still curious does the reaction of the defenders of the fortress to the witch of the Summer. In the usual case Roche and Bianca speak about him badly, if not to call Rocher, then Lambert and Eskel and Geralt will Express what they think about Summer

D
Don Maestro 16.05.20

Widukind
thanks, understood, all OK

N
Nik_hitman_nik 16.05.20

Ask a question off topic, but since people here gathered ,I see experienced can tell me what the problem is. It's a shame the Witcher 3(GOTY), I go into the game everything is fine, but as soon as the clamped shift key(without holding down shift all excellent) and twirl the camera, she starts to twitch(not always), lag(about 0.5-1 sec.) generally not acting normally. The GOG version, that didn't have this crap hasnt had oboval. Who knows what porblema?

M
Marionetco 16.05.20

Playersaharan
Widukind
Met Keyru also the lock and icon of armor in the castle on the map but the Armorsmith there. The version of Gothic the last time were, after the passage of the story in caermarthen tons of fighters of the wild hunt standing idol, you can kill was like, but they did not respond. Many bugs not fixed since version 1.10
FallenIcarus
This is a bug, because she says the same phrases as before the battle with the wild hunt. And to get to it only through dances with a tambourine jumping off the wall and back slope of the cliff and not through the door, so be it there should not. Besides, she and Lambert had to leave and plus last time I wasn't there, I would remember such a joke.

PS.
What a fuck put the cons? What I wrote is contradictory? Vegetables to...

W
Widukind 16.05.20

Marionetco
probably not a bug, but a glitch because it's all so happens when you send Keyru in kaer Morhen. Logic really, no - after the battle, she clearly says she's going somewhere far away along with Lambert. If I understand correctly, so Keira had stayed there you need to take her notes by Aleksander on research into the plague, if not selected, the map will mark magicky, but is not the Queyras

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 16.05.20

just in the story, there is no point in kaer morhen to return. here are the authors and do not become diligent to seek out shoals

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.05.20

I have Summer also had to stay in kaer-morhen the.But it's not there.But the icon in the form of cones on the map is. Then there is Keira.Although,had to go with Lambert