3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrKarlLogan 16.05.20 09:12 pm

To transfer stored (SnowRunner)

Hello!
Play the pirates, I want to buy a license
Will save or have to start all over again?
25 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xotab80 16.05.20

MrKarlLogan when I bought a license that did not bother and started a new game . So interesting.

M
MrKarlLogan 16.05.20

I'm on pirates opened almost all rigs, vehicles and improvements
Want to keep the process on the license

B
BaTmaN_D2 16.05.20

MrKarlLogan
Will remain, the only thing that you will need to save the files under \Documents\My Games\SnowRunner\base\storage\figures profile with pirates ( can't remember what they are) keep out all the files that come with litsuhi, make the settings and you have the same path, there is a new folder, but with a longer name than the pirates in it and throw all the files that you copied and play

M
MrKarlLogan 16.05.20

Thank you!

S
Snow70 15.01.21

MrKarlLogan Did it help
? Are saves working?

M
MrKarlLogan 15.01.21

Yes, I transferred everything from pirate to license without problems.

B
Badalandabat 25.01.21

Hello everyone. Transferring saves does not help. I installed a new pirate with the Yukon, transferring my old saves from the old pirate - it does not work. Downloaded from the Internet, the same thing, the game starts from the beginning

A
Andrey Makarichev 12.07.21

Badalandabat
figured it out?
And then I also decided to install SteamRip after the repack of Khatab, but I do not know how to transfer mods and save what to do who knows ??

v
vbnm7180 23.12.21

Andrey Makarichev I
am late to answer, but suddenly I will help someone else. I transferred the save from Khatab to Steam, I did something like BaTmaN_D2. I copied everything from the folder C: Users [username] Documents My Games SnowRunner base storage 0 (maybe the numbers in the last folder will be different if something changed on the pirate) and moved it to C: Program Files (x86) Steam userdata [user id] 1465360 remote . But in addition to this, you need to change the extension of the files from dat to cfg. For example, from user_settings.dat to user_settings.cfg.

d
dimpi1983 11.05.22

vbnm7180

Greetings, along the path:
C:Program Files (x86)Steamuserdata[user id]1465360remote
there is no such folder 1465360, there are a lot of folders with different numbers, how can you know?
There are saves from Steam with 100% completion, I don’t know where to put them...

O
Orionchik 31.05.22

BaTmaN_D2
Hello
Could you tell me how to do this in the current version ?? I can’t find where it writes the save .. but definitely not in the My Games folder

P
PALUBNYI 09.07.22

People! Need your help!
I transferred the save from the epic to steam, everything works, but the problem is that achievements (achievements), neither old nor new, are counted in steam. How to treat? (even after installing the game on a new PC, the achievements don't work)

d
danil_skov 26.07.22

people, hello everyone, such a problem, I played snowrunner, then the computer gave out a blue screen. I had to reinstall windows. downloaded snowrunner and no saves. can anyone help? to give my preservation, I passed Michigan and just moved to Alaska. give plz save michiganna. maybe someone passed Michigan completely or not to the end. I will be very grateful))) to go through this myself again

P
Pavel Rally 26.07.22

danil_skov
Choose. https://www.playground.ru/snowrunner/cheat/save

D
Desant2016 03.09.22

Hi all. Can you transfer saves from PS4 to PC?

S
Strasse Engir 16.11.22

will saves work if some dlcs (cars) are not in the face

P
Pavel Rally 16.11.22

Strasse Engir
Logic tells you to sell these cars first.

S
Strasse Engir 16.11.22

Thank you Pavel Rally

b
boogie-man 20.01.23

Is there any save editor? It turned out that I lost saves having lvl 15 and quite a lot of tasks were completed (Michigan 60+ percent and few in several other regions). At first, it’s not at all a hunt to start.

a
ak_bullet 20.01.23

PALUBNYI Fixed
the problem with non-working achievements after moving to steam?