3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koteykakot53 16.05.20 09:12 pm

Resolution, departures, sound interference (NieR: Automata)

Set the settings on high at 1080p, but the game looks like I'm playing in 720p. Also, the game often crashes, application not responding and all things In the gameplay have problems with sound, namely loud hiss, on/off does not help (in other games such is not present). System: i5 3470, gtx 960. How can anything from this fix? Often, if other players are such a problem? Thanks in advance for the advice.
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
The X-Files 16.05.20

koteykakot53 wrote:
Set the settings on high at 1080p, but the game looks like I'm playing in 720p.
360r ) is the same curve port from the console, and will or to wait medovsky fayling improving the graphics and expanding the graphic settings in the game or play in a window (
Other problems with the game, in addition to soap,low-quality graphics.
------
I want to play this game, so we have to look at soap the graphics in the game unfortunately,but the game interesting.
------
Maybe this article will help you there is a reference on the graphic.
A Modder has found a way to nearly double the performance of the PC version of NieR: Automata
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/nier_automata/modder_nashel_sposob_pochti_udvoit_proizvoditelnost_pc_versii_nier_automata-242894/

T
TheHouse 16.05.20

koteykakot53
Threw a link to the fix from the noise in PM

koteykakot53 wrote:
Set the settings on high at 1080p, but the game looks like I'm playing in 720p. Also, the game often crashes, application not responding, and all things...
About the graphics, here's how to help do not know) Graphene is really so-so. But with the departures can help here is a"who's Got the intel with the technology of Hyper-threading, do the following: it is Necessary to open task Manager > details > find process NieRAutomata.exe > RMB to Set affinity > and remove the check mark from CPU 1, CPU 3 - if you have a dual-core percent, CPU 1, CPU 3, CPU 5, CPU 7 - if Quad-core, etc.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 16.05.20

To me the graphics in the game is like, I have everything clear and shiny, a lot of polygontos, problems with sound either, only had problems with the resolution, all fixed this F. A. R'th
Спойлерhttps://steamcommunity.com/groups/SpecialK_Mods/discussions/3/1334600128973500691/.
First played on the pirates, then bought a license, the problem was only with the resolution and everything, and F. A. R'th fps is more stable(if not 55-60, 60 stable with him, was drawdown only in the battle with the final bosses in the first playthrough(there is such a thing assembled with different pieces of robots)
КонфигAMD FX 9590 4.7 Ghz
NVIDIA GTX 780 3 Gb
8 Gb RAM
Honestly to this topic, did not even know that there are problems with the sound in this game.

K
Kain_1986 16.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
save flies, after installing this fix?

D
DANTE_97 16.05.20

I have a problem, maybe someone knows the solution. In General, when begaesh on the open world anywhere can stop the picture and get a plate: the NIER PROGRAM AUTOMATA is NOT WORKING. Settings put to minimum still does not help. I have pirates if that.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 16.05.20

Kain_1986
No, only if you change the pill(crack).

N
NiceFoX 16.05.20

Bug with sound what to do?
Start the game and all the sounds, except for the effects disappear and there is only a terrible noise.

K
Kain_1986 16.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
thank you.