3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JS_Denton 16.05.20 09:12 pm

New game + (The Surge)

Started a new game + kind of did everything right, but nothing, the game erased my notes and just start a new game the usual nothing from the old passing left. If someone passed lay pliz write the path where to put it.
17 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 16.05.20

JS_Denton
You may be preserved on top of the first saves?

J
JS_Denton 16.05.20

yeah, I usually always do if you play in NO+ . Why would I want the first slot was well, I chose to re-record. But still the game was supposed to start the NO+ and then washed my notes. But she just arrow them all. If anyone will play skinte folder all of my documents here. There in the folder there is a Save folder but it is empty, the entire folder is Easier to throw off to replace and then setup to do.

H
Hirok 16.05.20

JS_Denton
No, it was easier to choose a new slot))

G
GG4 16.05.20

JS_Denton
Erased the saved game and is surprised that all is lost.

H
Hirok 16.05.20

In short, do not know how in the lords, and then in the tips says that killing the bosses special way, will reward more than just weapons.
In the Lords there was a similar theme.
Now noticed, after killing the Captain on the screen, many highlighted how much PAX I killed(2) may, if through all the stages, give pilomac(blue), which lies in a nearby drawer military ekzom.

L
Lotanor 16.05.20

By the way, can anyone noticed, at the beginning of new game+, when you go down on a wheelchair down the stairs, (in front of room where you choose the type of armor and weapons) there are traces of blood leading to ventilation, it is generally what a joke? Or are they in a normal game was?

H
Hirok 16.05.20

Lotanor
No, it was not.

H
Hirok 16.05.20

Update of information on the bosses.
If the May beetle to tear off ALL the tabs, instead of the usual choke will give V. 2.
If during the fight with the Black Cerberus, the phase of the fight with the robot, using the missiles to blow up two tanks, then the boss will drop the whole set of clothes and weapons.

U
Umbasus 16.05.20

Hirok
Blea. I have only one tank was blown up... by the Way in NG+ on the first run Locka security guard with bib black Cerberus, after his death, he reshaetsya.

H
Hirok 16.05.20

Umbasus
There all lokam appear such. Combined gear, different weapons.
Moreover, fighting Combe player.

U
Umbasus 16.05.20

Hirok
Yes I knew already. Black Cerberus from the usual only colour is different, and the judge 2.0 from the usual. 125 18 cells for implants.

_
_TerT_ 16.05.20

I also instead of starting a new game + erase successful game. Can throw off a past one-time game.
I would be very grateful

M
MAX_x5.452 16.05.20

JS_Denton
The saves found ?

l
lewe0fun 16.05.20

there is a save before the final boss of ng, need to? you can if you want to farm pedophobia details to start ng+ with top gear https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_egybn8VxjCcnRVanJ3MXo0bEU

s
saa0891 16.05.20

New game+
Though there is a little covered.
Repak from xatabа
https://yadi.sk/d/ngG5xZH73JXBsu

a
alex36893 16.05.20

JS_Denton
C:\Users\Public\DocumentsSteam CODEX\378540\remote

a
azzjah 16.05.20

started new game +4, with mobs stopped falling out of the tungsten alloy for better weapons at all so or is it a glitch?