3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 16.05.20 09:13 pm

Whether it is not right, this plastic!

In short, can certainly not believe - your cause, but the current is all about what I will write now the truth is the truth from the first to the last word.

Have solarstream recently, the friend of childhood. Yeah, so, most importantly, didn't recognize it immediately - it looks cratesavers sho Oh-Oh-Oh. Before that, when the boys ran it was the smallest and most dead of us, he's all battered and all of his treated. Well, from me, too, of course, fall a lot. What do you want? Children's world is a cruel and harsh world, the weak are crushed without hesitation.
Then, in the fourth grade he and his parents moved to another area and paths paths separated.

And here was found. Well, sure thing, of course I looked at the cafe, Maleh freewheeling for the meeting and as usual - what, how, where, what you do for a living? Unlike me he was completely chocolate - a family, a nice house (photos showed), your business, and not one in the row, Chiki-bunches.
I am not a complete ass, but very close to it. Even though I strutted, like, also almost polulyah, he all at once realized, and he says, well enough to be manufactured. Says, if want, can arrange a well-paid job, his firm is now hiring. The main condition - the physical strength and the ability to keep your mouth shut. Well silence that God is not offended (as distinct from the mind, tut he is clearly stingy) and not YAP like.

In short, all rank Chinar - interview, contract, training, clothing, even the advance payment issued for the week ahead. Salary put me not to tell Shaw a lot, but .... FUCKING MUCH. I flow of money only seen on TV. Drugan, chuckling explained that the work is physically very hard and at the same time very responsible, and because such high pay and gain is also not just anyone, but a proven, reliable people. He knows me and trusts me completely, that's why I called.

Yeah,so now on the work. Outside the city, the new mssecure the building, the staff, by the way, bring on his special bus. Like the fitness center and the like, and in the hospital it seems - all in white coats, like doctors and other medical staff. In short, solid and rich looking.
And most importantly, probably, already all psyched to get to know Cho to do something. Guys, it is like a fairy tale - brought to the office, say, well, here is the job. A couple of chairs, huge TV, sofa, in short, like a room in an expensive hotel.
Here comes a woman, a client, turned out well, and my, respectively, the patient... my E. Such Tits and ass, I even could not imagine in their wildest erotic fantasies. And everything else - and the person's face and figure, too, all at the highest level. Undresses, lies down on the sofa...

In General, believe it or not - as it turned out, my whole job was that not even massaging, just mashing, it manly rude to knead those gigantic Boobs and this is no less swikaro ass.
Such a severe boner I even in all my past lives, I'm sure, was not. Pants only miraculously torn.
Aunt, infection, of course saw it all and the only way sly smiled and asked, like, what, brand new or what? A bit of shame through the earth have not failed... I do not remember how I domal these teles, in a word, the meaning of my work became to me less clear.
Aunt - thank you, good-bye, see you soon.
DC had a glass of cold water to drink, already comes another, even more beautiful than ever.Come on PIM and on the rougher tougher Yes!
Then the next over it again and again...
The evening already don't know what hurts more - hell from the eight-hour boner or hands, especially the hands, of the continuous grab-Sy girly charms.
My friend laughs with me, now I understand,like, that big money you pay.

As it turned out, it's the new big plastic surgery clinic. New methods, new materials - where you want the silicone would be matched - at least in the ass, at least in the ears, if only a pittance would be enough, the Latest super silicone, almost indistinguishable from the real body and shape and tactile sensations. One current little problem, occasionally you need to work on this silicone brute force for quite a long time, what to do in this clinic.
Anybody out there, all of our celebrities - they are not cut down like dogs.Names of course will not name, I can only hint - one name on And she had on skates, and now sings, well, or thinks he sings...

...In short, it is already the fourth month since I was there to work. Lost 15 lbs. Initially, then, of course, was knocking so that the smoke went. Almost no sleep, and if sleep a bit then Wake up to the fact that furiously mauled the pillow. Corn, who would have thought, corn grab-Sy Boobs appeared. Hands hurt wildly. Now women in General can not look - titted bastards.
God, I hate these cans, these walkers dairies!!! Whether they are not right! Cursed be the day when I met a friend of your child! Damn that silicone, the damn plastic!!!
Now I realize that my children's friend and not a friend I really was, a contract that I didn't really read it, and then at the end fad - if prior to deadline (a contract for 1 year compiled) with the leave, it all paid me my money triple vozvertat back need. And this "fuck you" money, the price of my apartment, God forbid, half of the debt will be. ..
He avenged me for all of your childhood hurts, Oh, how bitterly avenged...

Cho do that, guys? A job and homeless, or to work and hope that you will not die before the deadline?
Sorry, sho so many dashed - pent...
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
samosan 16.05.20

You should write a book...

D
Delphis 16.05.20

ie you have not read the contract and blame your *friend*?

K
Konstantinion 16.05.20

Here admire! People invented a story and hardcore sitting!
And have you ever after 12h shift the dirt from the excavator in to 25, in port, to the song I'm gonna highway to hell crowbar beat?
You are fabulous Vanya aljabal!)

S
Sayman95 16.05.20

What an imagination you have...

n
nikita2112 16.05.20

Man as bad, call an ambulance.

A
AR3E 16.05.20

Bubs city.

The phenomenon of revenge for some far-fetched. Great SN, such as good working conditions.
Rumple silicone breast. XS. There's a real negative - you have a few hours a day sitting and deteriorating, if not tiv and bake and still lose weight because of poor nutrition.

V
Vanya Rygalov 16.05.20

Constantinian
Constantinian wrote:
And have you ever after 12h shift the dirt from the excavator in to 25, in port, to the song I'm gonna highway to hell crowbar beat?
No, dirt didn't hit until just icicles from the roof of a neighboring chetyrehyarusny ever own hell to knock down.
Constantinian wrote:
Fabulous you Vanya...
Yeah, I'm sho there is something there. Although... who's talking?
Spoilerage, heh... Probably one that is 12 hours with a crowbar excavator beats.

P
Posledovatel 16.05.20

and drops it in these bodies, if the client doesn't mind of course or is it in the contract prohibited?

m
magister1 16.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
The book will be called? The story was intriguing. Well, if this is all true, imagine ourselves in the work of the cleaner dead on the highway, and all. Well, or tech-inseminator in the barnyard. That's where the work of an ass and not fun you have. Well, not very funny, a friend gave a good dusty work,
+ for a lot of money, and he still blame that when the contract is signed, in the eyes of a sea of money was. Brilliant.
All that changes our lives, not an accident. It's in us and awaits only the external reason for action.
Alexander Green
The answer,it is simple, you just have to move on and look to the future, from far away, and be prepared that it tomorrow, it may be close. It's not just nice words, it's true which will help you to find the answer in any difficult situation. By the way, the main condition about the silence failed.

S
S.t.e.n 16.05.20

Come on.... About the mind did not lie-and already well=))

K
Konstantinion 16.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
Oh, and what are you laughing at Vanechka?
Or you suddenly decided that in Russia, the kid is shameful on the Excavator to work?
I'd rather 12 hours I will be ditches to dig, than foreign women Tits crush and then half the night Telebanking myself under the covers and write on forums about their hard life!
Ugh.Gross.
WELL, NO, YOU JUST READ!!! Brought a grown man for the city, explained nothing, and let Vanek play!) Ahaha, it's a hell of a bomb at all!)
You are not a brother of Shurygino?
In short, everything is clear to you.
Well, if you are laid off and will have penalties to pay, you write if that.
Can, in principle, to come to work for me, I'll give you levers hydraulic mash! If you are certainly not very expensive to take!)

A
Alexandrovitch 16.05.20

For me, it's work and pleasure. I like to obtain fun. Than to suffer in complete slavery. For this we have no one in the country for poor wages is not working. With this and everything is clear. And that there is a baby offense was... Can tell more, if not a secret ? To hesitate there is nothing.
I am here every day at school hurt, including high school girls. That only happened with me for my 7 classes. But schools, I am very much changed. Do not enumerate, in one month I visited did not last. So I told her a brief history. as the understanding of our hard life in this cruel world.

T
Tiger Goose 16.05.20

Brother Shurygino - it's hard.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.05.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
The main condition - the physical strength and the ability to keep your mouth shut.

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
My friend laughs with me, now I understand,like, that big money you pay.
Of course. Now you will have developed immunity to women and beauty, sex and all that. Profit! )))

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
if prior to deadline (a contract for 1 year compiled) with the leave, it all paid me my money triple up need to vessertal

in General

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 16.05.20

This one is believed?

r
rPeBoJL 16.05.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such] wrote:
this polpred all you can expect

V
Vanya Rygalov 16.05.20

Constantinian
Constantinian wrote:
Oh, and what are you laughing at Vanechka?
Spoilerage, heh... Shaw, laughing already burned at the stake?
Constantinian wrote:
Or you suddenly decided that in Russia, the kid is shameful on the Excavator to work?
Baby, it's you for me he decided that I decided. In order not to be unfounded in the future, perhaps you should take advantage of the existing option - quote. Ok?
Constantinian wrote:
I'd rather 12 hours I will be ditches to dig...
Dude, you're free to do whatever your heart desires... But, like all the others, including me,it's my pleasure to do. And the great thing is to believe your labor enthusiasm I do NOT OWE what you reported.
Constantinian wrote:
Ugh.Gross.
To Telebanking yourself under the blanket? You ceremonies neighbor blanket?
Constantinian wrote:
WELL, NO, YOU JUST READ!!!
Heh, heh... Actually that here and go. Or you pathos and rhetoric of everything?
Constantinian wrote:
Ahaha, it's a hell of a bomb at all!)
Really? Can be can seem immodest, but I think so too.
Constantinian wrote:
You are not a brother of Shurygino?
I do not know. But should they be? And who is this? By the way, and you yourself are not a relative of Murygino?
Constantinian wrote:
In short, everything is clear to you.
And Mona me to write the same thing about you? In short, you're too clear.
Constantinian wrote:
Can, in principle, to come to work for me, I'll give you levers hydraulic mash!
Heh, heh... we'll be on the Kolyma? It is better you to us...
Can I not crease those mythical levers hydraulic so mythically nipped in the ice of the excavator?

m
masha 16.05.20

Really crazy how the average citizen. Work, the pain should pass soon.