3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
e_49 16.05.20 09:14 pm

A bug in the contract \"the Salvation of Hoxton\" (Payday 2)

Guys who else had a bug on the first day, when they find a control room on high difficulty, if you quickly enter and shoot at the bulldozer sitting there, he vandalise with any weapon( even with picolata)?
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 16.05.20

Maybe it's not a bug?Chip developers?

e
e_49 16.05.20

PiRoMaNcHiKLo
Then bulldozers was too easy to make

O
Oweal 16.05.20

This is a bug.
The fact that the stealth (before you noticed) all enemies have 1 HP, whether it's a regular guard, military shadow RAID or a bulldozer (to DV updates when the train was fine satelite, random bulldozer inside the cars were killed in one shot, including a knife for achievements, as 1 HP). With some recent updates (maybe as soon as the Hoxton appeared, maybe later something broke) a matter of milliseconds, the bulldozer on the first day of Hoxton in the control room can be considered as if in stealth, and it can be swanseacity. It was also once a in rats, where a bulldozer climbs down from the helicopter on the first day. Perhaps there is also involved a standard lag (i.e. for everyone except the host), but maybe not.
By the way, you can try to kill that bulldozer vanshotom through the door a sniper rifle. Not tried it myself, but the idea is that if the rifle breaks through the door, the bulldozer should swinsuits.

M
Madname317 16.05.20

Oweal
Yes, this time I wandered here, but all are whotnot dozer through the door reached as it will only spawn once the door is open at least a year ago so it was(checked by using fashion freefly camera).