3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JetFIRE13 16.05.20 09:16 pm

Eddie challenge (Need for Speed (2015))

Generally stuck on the 5th race and all.Already tried M3 and F40,chevrolet corvette even on tried,no use.The first circle shows the correct lap time rivals,and then begins a hell of a game.As I go,constantly the latest round opponent for a split second,but will pass.Although for the sake of experiment, even went to their speed,in the end they the whole route is a maximum of 200 km\h shook,and so all the circles in the same pace,but the last round-ABOUT,a MIRACLE!Show still a better score than me,even if I'm ahead by 2 seconds on the penultimate point.In General, this is a real bug and how to win?I also suffered with the 3rd race,too long stuck,it's only when the opponent who needs a gun to win suddenly stuck in the texture.My best lap time in the 5th race of 36.5 seconds,the opponent knocks in recent much of 36.4 seconds,inexplicably.If that level 50 and all cars are pumped to the limit.
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
RWB_Tesafox 16.05.20

There is one trick. In short, you need the first circle to drive slowly and without much straining, but after the drive to maximum and beat minimum lap time. And the more time on the first lap, the better. Try)

J
JetFIRE13 16.05.20

RWB_Tesafox
Thanks,I'll try)