3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 16.05.20 09:16 pm

School roaches (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Found that during attacks, it is impossible to control the direction of Geralt. i.e. it is stupid cuts ahead, although tight to the side. How to fix it can you ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 16.05.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Setting the improved target selection.

n
natrogrii 16.05.20

Bupycop
hmm, that can't be found in menuhah

B
Bupycop 16.05.20

natrogrii
In the settings of the school roach in the game, there is a section for focus purpose.

B
Bombardirovschik 16.05.20

Bupycop
what kind of school roaches?

J
Jjoke 16.05.20

Bomber
The school of Roach (SHP) is a complete processing of the third Witcher, which introduces a number of changes in everything from weapons, armor, combat system and skills to alchemy, meditation, potions, bombs and oils. Mod completely changes the game economy, and adds new armor, in General, changes everything until I could get hands on and opportunities. A school of Roach is a very very big mod with dozens of new meshes and textures, thousands of lines of game code (in more than 60 files) and innumerable number of edits in the XML file.

B

Jjoke
cool mod? worthy?

J
Jjoke 16.05.20

Bomber
In my opinion Yes. It is for those for whom the complexity of the death seems too easy, or just for repetition:)
Tip: if you want to install it, be sure to read about him all the info, as it really makes a big difference in mechanics, can be confusing.

B

Jjoke
Got it!

n
natrogrii 16.05.20

Jjoke
Duc you could have just said it was a mod
p.s. I just play without mods