3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheGuzzler 16.05.20 09:16 pm

Not shown the text of the mods (Stellaris)

Set a pack of mods in 17 pieces ( below will be a list ), but almost all of them work really awkward, most of the mods instead of writing this:

Put on pirates, all the instructions, the folder in workshop .mod in mods, the version is the same. What can this be and how to solve?
Stellaris 1.6.1 -Utopia

List of mods:
1) New ship classes & more v5.0
2) Enchanced AI
3) Fight for universe: Infinite Legasy
4) Guilli's Planet Modifiers
5) The Hypothetical Stars
6) ISBS: Doomsday Weapons & Ships
7) More AI faceted personalities
8) More galaxy sizes
9) More Primitives x4
10) More star classes
11) No station maintenance
12) Planetary diversity
13) RLF: GUI - Classis
14) RLF: Mod Core
15) Realistic star names
16) Stellar council: Federation election laws and FIXED
17) Stellar policies (new policies and edicts)
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spillik 16.05.20

Fashion need to throw in the way C:\Users\ЮзернеймDocuments\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\workshop\content\281990, not a workshop.
What you show - missing translation strings. Fight for universe: Infinite Legasy do almost anything not working, especially with the RLF, as it replaces the fonts and interface.

T
TheGuzzler 16.05.20

Spillik
At the expense of content and 281990, I just did not finish.
I tried to run the mods one at a time, change the language to English, but nothing helped.

S
Spillik 16.05.20

TheGuzzler
In such fashion as New ship classes & more v5.0, Guilli's Planet Modifiers need more localization.

T
T6000 16.05.20

Spillik
By the way left Rusik with Guilli's Planet Modifiers :)

S
Spillik 16.05.20

T6000
Threw two days ago. Something modernizing in recent a very long time check. I threw the Goa'uld ships as soon as they came out, and laid them in 2 days, when update came out. From me here depends nothing.

T
T6000 16.05.20

Spillik
Yes,it happens) I've also threw mod Removed Tradition Tree Adoption Costs" ,so he was not accepted given the fact that screenshots no. Now again, filled with screenshots,although they're NOT particularly needed)) But really I was lazy and had to re-upload)