3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 16.05.20 09:16 pm

TOP-players in GTA Online on PC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Since the release of GTA V on consoles has formed a large group of players who have mastered the incredible skill game in GTA Online, but go to PC they do not intend for various reasons. Hence the question: do You Know very silovyh players playing on PC? Maybe you subscribed to their channels on YouTube or Twitch? Maybe You got a rival who You are too hard? Maybe it's one of Your friends? Or You? Please share with us.

P. S. to Write about the fact that the skill players are cheaters, don't.
P. S. S. Maybe I misspoke. First of all, mean PVP.
30 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Dmitry Disaire 16.05.20

Why?I don't expect they will play with ordinary players,although Hz

K
KingBaby 16.05.20

what you mean ? is robbery quickly ? ) or on the machine rides without accidents ? maybe the foreign Ministry is against Invoker in 6.83 b 6-0 and criptato 5 times more ? )

S
Stas Mirza 16.05.20

vatsonification
But in my opinion the biggest problem in this issue is to distinguish between the skill of the player from the SMART cheater. For example in GTA I only play race for the year I had accumulated more than 6000 with a good ratio of victories to defeats, approximately 1:2. In the race I know all the legal tricks how to get the advantage for a brush the correct flow of cars, the correct trajectory of the track, the acceleration at the start and after braking etc. But I have a couple friends who beat me and the others in 90% of cases, without showing any obvious cheating manipulations. I think if a good driver+ a competent programmer just pohimichit with the physics of cars ( adds 5% speed, subtract 5% gravity, etc.) and will behave prudently, to distinguish it from the skill unreal

v
vatsonification 16.05.20

KingBaby
meaning PVP

D
Dema 80 16.05.20

vatsonification wrote:
incredible skill game
Oscar will not give it accurately and money will not be added if... to tell the grandchildren, has been in OPE...

v
vatsonification 16.05.20

Pseudochaotic
I thought about your words. The criterion of a TOP PVP player is likely to be respected by other TOP PVP players.
P. S. Strange, you being so negative about PVP although everything you listed his flaws apply to favorite (nacalco I understand) you robberies.
Pseudochaotic wrote:
they play alphacom, a ton of guns and ammo sitting in a nearly indestructible kurume or insurgent

M
MiGamer86 16.05.20

vatsonification
Everything is relative and depends on what and how to compare. For a player who is not at war with the session and does not enter into clashes with the tasks of free mode, the player of average level can be a top gamer. And the latter, in turn, found his idol

v
vatsonification 16.05.20

MiGamer86
You know what I mean. Remember Ptotokille and TheAlmighty. The fact that I can kill you for example, does not make me hot.

v
victorzh 16.05.20

vatsonification
Really a very interesting question, but unsubscribing above right: in this formulation, the issue has a liberal interpretation on what criteria to evaluate craftsmanship. Statistics of cases of UIP can not be objective because their objectivity everyone needs to try with each every form of competition, and on several occasions for the relative equilibrium results. Otherwise there is always the chance that you just haven't met someone who, for example, will squander the skirmish your WHISKER below the unit, and how would silovym you weren't so far, it'll blow on a few rounds with this player. Despite the fact that the player himself may not be much silovym, just here for some reason, to him personally the person you are going to merge. Example: I have a friend who has a MUSTACHE below your (0,98 like), but I even suspected him of cheating because he could not categorically kill him in the shootings. That is not at all, he came at me like a cyborg under the bullets and DOX. Despite the fact that more silovyh players than he is, I put (Yes, with varying degrees of success, but it is not mandatory losing it). But he's not chitak, this is my friend. And not a super-wizard like (shoots well, but like him a lot). Just now I have him not.
If we talk about acipco in the game, it is also not an indicator. Question the number of attempts, the elapsed time, in luck at last. All the team work from you can deduct in the best case, the average ratio in the worst - according to the skill of the weakest player.
In General, I would say not much about skillbase players, much as it is about persistence and the amount of time spent on a particular type of job. Here, for example, unsubscribing informed Stas Mirza really a lot of rides, and he's a really good rider with high skill in this area (I rode with him, I know). And you, for example, love to shoot. And shoot conventionally as well as Stas chasing. You most likely will fill in the shootout, but he'll make you on the track. Question: who of you has more skill? The game is huge, and talking about a General skill, probably, is not necessary. Everyone is good at something (PVP), but persistence and patience ensure any achivku almost any player.

M
MiGamer86 16.05.20

vatsonification
Well, the fact that you can do against players of a higher skill level your skill is already good. I have something against them there was a slim chance to fight. But I'm not a supporter of hunting for players. And topbot you can determine the average level of different skills. If the top player, he at least should have a good and quick orientation in the situation, to be able to enjoy both civil and military types of transport, to make decisions quickly. Any weak spot takes away part of the conditional points of experience. The same Protolile which you mention, not all weapons are strong, but well-versed in the environment and reacts quickly to the situation.
Or you can be strong in some criteria: great flyer or get directions for reaching a destination, or going sniping.
Again, topbest and player level can be assessed by how it chooses a target. Everyone only kill students I think.

_
_DooM_ 16.05.20

Reuters - top RPG vs flying machines.

S
SoulAssassinS 16.05.20

victorzh
this is due to the fact that he's your friend.
I have a Friend on the game and talk every time on Skype in the game , if you play separately you I'm always walking it , I'm shooting manage 27:0 to make and I do not cheat , I just play for a very long time already and also nerd.
But when you play with him , he is killing me.
and when we're on the same team , we are invincible at all xD

D
DeLaKoren 16.05.20

not infrequently I meet people meet both Russian and foreigners, they are calm, do not show off in the chat, and they are constantly red on the map at/with them from around 3.XX , 6.XX and so on.. These players running around in black military camouflage with a gas mask and helmet, all in tattoos or paint on his face, they all knocked out the sniper with one shot, and not allowed to kill almost anyone, they swear that we are not the cheaters that don't play with auto-aim, play on the mouse for $ 100 and aim with the hands, they always get to shoot me first, they'll never get to kill me if at risk they will wait until I come not for me the best position to shoot, this is one of fatal errors, when a person begins to bomb and he climbs in the open under the fly quiet player and that it is easy to remove. Why do they have such/s . what can I say, they probably meet with the same silovymi why their article is not suffering, the assumption there is one, they always choose a victim who can not cope with them, and encountering a dangerous enemy they just Lebanon or avoid it, or Vice versa together out of respect and begin a friendly game.
He met with players recently, I decide to avoid them or to change the session if they are not calling because of the sense to fight them no, all that can be achieved is to reduce their own stats, and Masturbation nerves , then you need to understand that you're not the strongest player in the world of gtao and it is impossible to be the best, you need to be able to retreat and not to break and tear your ass hurl...

v
vatsonification 16.05.20

DeLaKoren
DeLaKoren wrote:
Why do they have such/with
With equal opponents they meet, but much less than usual. Take the player with K/d 3, which killed 30K players. His 10K deaths, so K/d has fallen at least 0.01 it needs to be killed 100 times. With equal opponents play, usually up to 20-25 points. So the meeting with an equal opponent for his K/d is not dangerous.
I, for example, can die 60 times, so not afraid to challenge a strong opponent - if we lose, it is worthy.
PS Write the nicknames of these players, if you remember.
Spoiler there is a sergeykiller12 (friend of my friends) with a K/d above 3, which has become a laughing stock, because it kills itself when wound in the middle of the battle. And NAVY Seals Team X was forced to hold"anti-terrorist operation:

v
victorzh 16.05.20

DeLaKoren wrote:
encountering a dangerous enemy they just Lebanon or avoid it
In my experience - is exactly what happens. These players do not risk squander your MUSTACHE, just dumping from those who are fighting back on the level. Watched more than once. Although I am not saying that all of these.

n
nat.mih 16.05.20

vatsonification
If it were possible to put all players in equal conditions, as they do in professional competitions (everything is in the eyes of the audience, we're all equal iron and ping, no cheats and other third party programs all the same specially created by the Persians), then it would be possible to assess the degree of professionalism.
Oh well one can only appreciate the wit, tactics and knowledge of the game. The rest is secondary. Even not using cheats pros still use bugs or scripts. What about iron and supermarke with excellent response and programmable buttons lower.
Yes, even newly created, the Persians are slightly different from each other. My son somehow main Persian initially runs faster than others. It even eye noticeable. Direct the establishment of such a that turned out. Mystery or bug from Rox. KIS dunno, maybe somehow depend on the choice of the parents and the rest at creation (his appearance was pretty rare). Really, no cheats, etc. When the game just came out and there was no cheats, a ofigevali why he's always ahead in the race. The second character is running around like everyone else.
And the meaning is to strive for professionalism? It's not a COP. This game is to have fun and have fun, and not with (pardon the expression) on the "criminal mastermind". For example, I love this game solely on the fun, variety and an open world. Well, what a pleasure to sit in skyscrapers and drive US or to pass the same robbery in a circle? Although to each his own. Coterie generally kills any desire to compete.

DeLaKoren
Rockstar already made sure to protect our Mustache from such players entering into the game chip, where several deaths from one opponent activates passive with a personal enemy, and for the rest remain active. Stupid novelty can please only beginners.

D
DeLaKoren 16.05.20

nat.mih
Yes Yes, I know about this chip.
regarding iron, ping and other things, in my opinion very true said, I play on an ancient gtx 480 and almost all settings at max, playing at 30-45 frames on average, not want to reduce the graphics that the game does not look shabby, sometimes, especially in places where a lot of vegetation when aiming to observe the discomfort, the camera floats and sharply to aim at the player, looked at the video which I threw above, there are no less than 60 frames, and it is very noticeable how easy it is to aim at the players I think if I had a good top iron, I would get quite often when aiming.
vatsonification
player names are not remembered, or remembered for a short time and interested in what they need? want to check them out? or gather the immortal army of killers? =))
very interesting of course, but now I do not remember such, if I meet silovyh players will try to record somewhere their names, then unsubscribe, but in game I go already rare enough already.

S
Stas Mirza 16.05.20

Kesha_F1 a great universal player, the leader of the well organised Russian outfit, learned a lot from him in the race, but in the shootouts he pulls, the test person

Black2B3 super driver, good shooter, Creator of some of the best custom race tracks, and just a good person, always willing to help and give good advice

t
t830x 16.05.20

vatsonification
And what is the meaning of an entire team of NAVY Seals Team X vs 1 player?

v
vatsonification 16.05.20

t830x
I have the same asked. First, they said, because we can", but when I told them that it was unfair, they thought and said: he plays dirty, why should not we?.