3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lazarev 16.05.20 09:17 pm

Hacking! (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War 3)

Che heard about hacking or what are your assumptions?!
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
KiriIl2511 16.05.20

Dawn of War 3 has Online DRM. At least not soon.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.05.20

Wondering when lomanut.... Okay, not a lot of wait.

d
davian025 16.05.20

Yes, damn it, I don't know my last money left, I don't know to wait for the pirates or to buy, and there are all sorts of garbage, not worth the money to spend and other obser I'm not interested, I have the same thing about Mass Effect Andromeda had heard and what, and I bought it and I do not regret the money spent.

C
ColonelJason 16.05.20

Guys, what do you need it broken? Game about online.

K
KiriIl2511 16.05.20

ColonelJason
When Waha was about online? In particular giving

C
ColonelJason 16.05.20

KiriIl2511
Well, Waha overall, at the moment when was created nastolki, for a few people. But giving in particular, in the moment when was created in the genre of RTS KPS, since the appearance of the normal web existed, primarily, for online.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.05.20

In any case, soon release! This is not total war. Two or three months and everything will be OK)

K
KiriIl2511 16.05.20

ColonelJason
And then do it? We are talking at the moment about the strategy from relic (Dawn of War if what it's called), and not that they went out when the. So in what place nastolka here Rola? Maybe even, let's compare gta5 and giving? Or gta5 with code\bfam?

C
ColonelJason 16.05.20

KiriIl2511
It is always about what you say. You asked about the Wahoo and giving in particular, I'm talking about Wahoo and giving a particular answer.

A
Aleksey Nikitin_AA 16.05.20

I understand that the game will not break

K
Kaskad131 16.05.20

on Reddit wrote that the game is not in high priority and total war Warhammer. (from CPY)

L
Lazarev 16.05.20

I read on one forum that developed varhamera otslyunyavili CPY so they do not touch their game.

A

Clear loot solves all

A

People who did not like give key ))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.05.20

People, let me, I'm the key to his some games, and to me from wahi or Dow III???

B
BoBaIIyTuH 16.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Go to steam and read the reviews about the game, and you probably will not want to play it. The game outright slag, I play an hour a company has issued a refund.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.05.20

BoBaIIyTuH
I do not know anyone. I like to play, but to pay almost five Grand, I don't want!

B
BoBaIIyTuH 16.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
1799 rubles worth

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.05.20

BoBaIIyTuH
And a bunch of add-ons, no??????
Without that, the game is nothing!

B
BoBaIIyTuH 16.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Yes, the game is no out, it is no additions will not be saved.