3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
matuhin09 16.05.20 09:18 pm

Need help experts (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Please do not advise to address in technical support,I have turned I want action.Example: Delete *File* to move something somewhere, etc

I bought GTA 5 the incentive,logged into Rockstar soshal club.Further,when I click to log in,throws me to menu activation code Rockstar. I entered it and it locks.Pressing check,I wrote: Rockstar activation Code is already used.Code I can no longer change and can only cry.
I've been dreaming about GTA 5 and there was money and now this

7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levokos 16.05.20

Here you will only Those. support.
1) After purchasing gta 5 the incentive better to create a social club account.
2) Then go in game and go to your social club account, and then enter the code.
P. S. If you took steam account, the login needs to take place.

P
PrI1 16.05.20

Bro, I hate to disappoint you, but you could buy an account with GTA for 349 rubles. and still have money for anything else (given the cost of the game in steam).If possible, give the incentive money for the game and buy the ACC , for example, plati.ru and if not then go to Rockstar support and describe your problem.

L
Levokos 16.05.20

ProstoIgrok
And then after 1-2 days returns owner. Much easier then sc ACCA (60 R).
Or buy a key to version sc (800 R).

P
PrI1 16.05.20

Levokos
He bought the account, changed the email and for a long time to play, so nothing was returned (at the site about which I wrote sitting experienced sellers which all include)

P
PrI1 16.05.20

Levokos
And if the owner returns, you can have the seller to ask for new ones (many sellers PERSONALLY check the accounts)

D
DenS SliM ShadY 16.05.20

matuhin09
you must have 2 different profile social club you that went,you have the game registered on another account

P
PRIVA 16.05.20

1) check the game cache in steam. (the game local files verify cache)
2) right-click on the game in steam there is a key
3) don't buy bogus Accounts