3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 16.05.20 09:19 pm

The character begins to walk in place (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

After you install any mod, the character begins to walk in place. Used one the same and the mod and the problem was not with them But re installed the game and started a new game so the character starts walking in place and does not respond to keys, the camera is shaking as time walk But he can't be controlled. Tried SKSE disconnected fashion but if one mod include from walking on the ground. Help.
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nasvay 16.05.20

I litsuha the incentive it more than pirates, can you?

G
GlyukoEzhik 16.05.20

Kipasss wrote:
but if one mod include from walking on the ground.
And you try to start a new game without mods! Then start to connect your mods one by one until you find the joint! It may be an option that is not in the mod, but just a glitch in the script and your corrupt save. Then you have brigati with tambourines.

K
Kipasss 16.05.20

Well, I have a license. But the beginning without mods is fine But as soon as it arrives the dragon and I go to the tower that is there any mod again, the character runs in place. Maybe just play without mods the beginning, and then to include fashion and look. Just very strange that fashion use the checked with them for two years playing and never was not like this.

G
GlyukoEzhik 16.05.20

Kipasss wrote:
Maybe just play without mods the beginning, and then to include fashion and look.
Try it! To reach Whiterun without mods! And there plug. There is such a thing.

W
Wild Rider 16.05.20

The technical sub-forum for what is created?

a
arah 16.05.20

well, if it's tainted the saved game so it to treat\clean no problem

L
LORD DARK1 16.05.20

arah
the fact is that even if you start a new game but this crap happens

d
dennast 07.02.22

Kipasss
Listen the same problem, tell me how you solved it please.