3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitakot 16.05.20 09:19 pm

The bug with the next quest from Preston Garvey (Fallout 4)

Hi all. I hung the job out in a series of endless from Garvey. The map does not light up, so it is not known whom it is necessary to wet. The game is the quest ID is not showing. Sohranki no (survival). Upon contact Garvey offers itself as a partner. Screenshot attached. Help who can

23 Comments
Sort by:
F
FileCrasher 16.05.20

You're here:

n
nestrbob 16.05.20

vitakot
Go to the station Olivia and clean up the area from enemies .

v
vitakot 16.05.20

nestrbob
Soaked 10 times all redrow, their children and grandchildren. Highlights are not the enemy

v
vitakot 16.05.20

Quest active. Marker on the map is not present

l
lokkie 16.05.20

vitakot
Can baganaly, because she give the job to other settlers. Can't remember the name of the settlement, below Sanctuary left tractor you have in the screenshot.

F
FileCrasher 16.05.20

In extreme cases, you can score on this task, the overall success in the game is not affected. After how this task will be failed, it disappears from the list

v
vitakot 16.05.20

lokkie
It could work. Everything ran very far

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.05.20

Go inside and there peremochit all tried?
Is there a mod which plugs Garvey.

v
vitakot 16.05.20

Cheburator Founder
Everyone, including cockroaches. Mod doesn't help

v
vitakot 16.05.20

lokkie
Went to the Farm in Abernathy. To no avail. Three days with this tormented(
Settlers shot on the sly, like the one that the mission was given(maybe wrong?) Not fails the quest

l
lokkie 16.05.20

vitakot
Forget it. Well or have to re-start. Tell how to properly play F4, to avoid such bugs. ))
Here mechanics is a little different than in past F.
Read what is written in the assignments. You do not ask to emigrirovat all, especially at first. First job with this farm, College. It is necessary to eliminate the raiders in the Assembly shop. In the task to direct and write. Go there kill raiders just there by myself or with the help of a robot and all. Then anyone else to send, the other to kill. When running to the other two raiders, after the elimination, they are also not necessary to kill. While you're climbing in stealth, take your time, listen to what they say raiders. They can tokens give. That there would be this job, you need to find the key to the safe College in the first job in Concord, the Cartilage.
With farm aberti, you will be sent to kill one raider, it will be even marked.
To access locations is contraindicated, because all have markers with conversations or tasks, or notes. When you get the marker on what is Locke right to run there is also not necessary, because later someone can give the job her, or will find a note too, with a job in this Loka.
In General, there is contraindicated in a hurry, and to engage in independent action. ))
By and large free to shoot all you do at stops, intersections where random events.. and at random meetings. In all other cases, read what is written in the assignments, they have to perform literally. Well, the sides look carefully, and closely inspect the corpses. They can be things for the jobs.

v
vitakot 16.05.20

lokkie
Thank you. But I'm long passed. That's wanted to play for the Institute's survival. Now level 63. Wanted to run, to pump. In the Commonwealth and watering almost certain, and for a good ghoul sometimes gave 128 experience. Pichalka.....

l
lokkie 16.05.20

vitakot
I'm in the General written. The fact of the matter is that these jobs are not infinite. The last job on location cleaning. Thereafter, such a location no one job does not. And you have the location cleaned long ago, so I bagnulo. You can try to reset the location via the console, but what's the point if the entire game is wrong, and other tasks exactly the same most likely.

P
Pril Balsam 16.05.20

vitakot
well, you PIP-boy why the job is not activated? And then go on the arrow on the map :)

if the location cleaned in advance, as usually happens, the destroy usually have only one, which indicated arrow

v
vitakot 16.05.20

Cheryl
All this is not that. Now working out how to fail the quest. Clean titlerow one, can't remember who I was sent to the Olivia It is a matter of principle

F
FileCrasher 16.05.20

vitakot wrote:
Clean titlerow one, can't remember who I was sent to the Olivia
Monachesi slowly? :-)
Non-standard, but good decision

v
vitakot 16.05.20

amita-i-sabal
Well, Yes. Went to the UB 88 Dressed in overalls 88 UB. 11 titlerow that would not be confused with the local and moved to Tenpins bluff, where he received the quest. Suits made Toshka weed, that did not disappeared. And the local will now be removed. Here's the long con)))

P
Pril Balsam 16.05.20

vitakot
but Preston's not going to freak out?

F
FileCrasher 16.05.20

lokkie wrote:
To access locations is contraindicated
Maybe that's a rule, but obviously there are exceptions. I had to Commonwealth a few times to open locations to obtain a job on them, no problems. So, who knows, who knows...

And again. Now run Far Harbor. Assignments from settlers from the Commonwealth go the shaft, but I ignore them, and they after some time disappear (mission failure), and once (!) the task for the salvation of the Commonwealth was passed by itself. Ignoring the job should work in the case of Olivia, just need to wait

l
lokkie 16.05.20

amita-i-sabal wrote:
Ignoring the job it should work
You can still console to dig deeper.. but it is surely not the passing game, but a perversion. A normal game is when you play, take the building, and perform them without any problems. For this you just need to understand the mechanics of the game, not to rule consoles or wait until the mission fails because it can not perform because of the bug.