3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marionetco 05.09.19 01:02 pm

DENUVO: list of games in which you do not want to play

IMHO:
FIFA 15 ------------ last year gonopore hee-haw 15
Lords of the Fallen ------------ what that shit, or anything about it I don't know
Dragon Age: Inquisition -------- shit from the creators of cool masseffekt
Battlefield: Hardline ------------ played on the pirates shit about copyself
Batman: Arkham Knight -------- passed on the pirates eventually bought the incentive
Mad Max ------------ bought for 350 at a discount and was forgotten
Metal Gear Solid V: TPP ------- apologue from kojima and all of his games are shit about aparameter
FIFA 16 ---------------- govopit this year about odinnadcati of gosnomerov with sharecom
Anno 2205 ---------------- not a bad strategy from the Creator of the Igors about the tower and Assassini
Star Wars Battlefront ----------- network the shit that should be in pricopie as battlefield
Just Cause 3 -------------- funny shit
Rise of the Tomb Raid ---------- masterpiece
Unravel ---------------- not worth the money not a bad platformer
Plants vs. Zombies: GW ------ nonsense game for smart phone for the price the coolest of Igors
Far Cry Primal ----------------- new rigs and hairy elephants from 4ki for the same price
Hitman (2016) ----------------simulator Hanania bald and role-games with costumes
Need for Speed ---------------- the corpse still twitches
EVE: Gunjack -------------------- shit the scale of the universe
ADR1FT ------------------- what is that shit?
The Climb --------------- and it?
DOOM (2016) ------------------- rest in peace. Amen
Homefront: The Revolution -------------- old shit in a new wrapper
Edge of Nowhere ------------- XS shit kokoe!
Total War: Warhammer--------- Umm... shit
Mirror's Edge Catalyst -------- the game itself cloned and turned out shit
Sherlock Holmes: TDD -------- you're so mysterious, like shit!
INSIDE ---------------------- masterpiece from the creators of the masterpiece
F1 2016 -------------- gonegone
FIFA 2017 ------------- gonopore

my conclusion is most of the games with denovo shit! normal patsyki not stsut and spread their games on Gog.

YOUR OPINION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US!
70 Comments
Sort by:
S
SamyyOriginalnyyNik 05.09.19

I also shit on your opinion, your topic and the conclusion can shove in the ass

M
Marionetco 05.09.19

Sayreville
lolita che such daring!?

M
Marionetco 05.09.19

Ludius69 wrote:
Do not be afraid to ask
do not be afraid! lol well I wrote everything, almost all had a chance to play!

D
Delphis 05.09.19

Ludius69
denovo breaks the computers, destroys families, spoils the environment

M
Marionetco 05.09.19

Ludius69
hmm shta? I meant that if the publisher is confident that his game is the coolest and the pay off stopyatsot times, why he would put\to spend money on protection from piratstva!? those who rivet that anyhow, just to make money, flogging their curves DIY ordinary gamer, a beautiful name and a trailer.

M
Marionetco 05.09.19

Delphis
down with denovo!

p0n41kkkk
why are you here again mrazina !? you're banned!!!
operator AU!!! here this stinker again something sells!

D
Delphis 05.09.19

need a Playground to rename something in the -- in the recall as there is a pirate island in the sea dogs called Xia, he is there surrounded by reefs around was still

M
Marionetco 05.09.19

Ludius69
Ludius69 wrote:
Marionetco
I meant that if the publisher is confident that his game is the coolest and the pay off stopyatsot times
Will be repaid on a PC? Are you talking about? Publishers always hope for the console, and from there almost all the money goes.
just to make money
it's all taken out of context, and does not reflect reality. do not be so!

do game on the PC does not pay off!? if that were the case they simply would not do.

Ludius69 wrote:
This is their main goal, to make money.
"Apple is participating in the race of high technology, not for money. The company just does things that make people marvel," said Jonathan Ive, senior Vice President of industrial design Department of Apple

Official representatives of the company-the developers, CD Projekt has encouraged the gaming community they will not change their principles on the background of the spectacular success of The Witcher 3. As noted GameBoxter, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt was named the official game of the year over 200 times, but the developers have promised that this success will not affect the workflow. In other words, the company does not "zazvezdilsya" and is not going to rivet something for the sake of one only profit.

Marcin Iwinski, engaged as Executive Director of a Polish company, will note that they, along with a team of developers like the model of work and business of the Corporation and Rockstar Games. The Director further said that they will use the same system in the next few years.

And we remind you that the first part worked over 75 people and over a third more than 240. Without a doubt, the team will eventually be more. As noted by the Director, increase the number of developers does not affect the number of simultaneously running in work projects. This means that the team will take any project and work on it, and not taken for multiple games.

In this respect, as shared by Marcin Iwinski, Rockstar has no equal. They do not run for financial profit. They simply release the game GTA V, which becomes the best game project in the history of the gaming industry.

And we, all of our company look forward to the continuation of the no less iconic Red Dead Redemption, and we are confident that the sequel will be as amazing as the first part. It is clear that we have yet to reach this level. Now our task is to prove that the acclaimed The Witcher 3 is a great project, but not the limit of possibilities.

Today the Polish company in full is extension called "Blood and wine", and this update will be the last set of the whole content to the Witcher. In parallel with this addition, the company is working to create a game named Cyberpunk 2077. To rush to release, they will not.

F
Flow4Master 05.09.19

The topic ------------ what that shit, or anything about it I don't know
The author's theme -------------------- shit the scale of the universe
The blazing bunch to the author of the theme ------------------- rest in peace. Amen
What is this topic --------- Umm... shit
The importance of the views of the author of the theme about games with Darmowa -------- you're so mysterious, like shit!
The first thought of the inhabitants of the PG when you see this topic ------------------- what is that shit?
The first thought of the inhabitants of the PG, after reading the first post of the topic ------------- XS shit kokoe!
my conclusion is the majority of squirell author shit! normal patsyki not stsut and silently buy at discount or wait for the crack no burnt farts.

G
GlyukoEzhik 05.09.19

Marionetco wrote:
Lords of the Fallen ------------ what that shit, or anything about it I don't know
do not read further..
The author is in your head too much Poo and not enough brains. Take along something useful.

w
warp 37 05.09.19

Marionetco wrote:
Dragon Age: Inquisition -------- shit from the creators of cool masseffekt
A good game for once.

Marionetco wrote:
Metal Gear Solid V: TPP ------- apologue from kojima and all of his games are shit about aparameter
Best game with Denuvo.

Marionetco wrote:
DOOM (2016) ------------------- rest in peace. Amen
Cheerful shooter at a time.

Marionetco wrote:
Mad Max ------------ bought for 350 at a discount and was forgotten
Bought and mastered.
Marionetco wrote:
Rise of the Tomb Raid ---------- masterpiece
LMAO.

Marionetco wrote:
Batman: Arkham Knight -------- passed on the pirates eventually bought the incentive
Good game, but worth buying only if there is a modern video card.

v
vannik 05.09.19

Ludius69 wrote: Publishers always hope for the console, and from there almost all the money goes.
And at that time I hope the publishers of the strategies most kotoryh that makes only PC.

M
Marionetco 05.09.19

Ludius69
And what you're balabolstvo posted, everyone knows that CD Projeck loves in vain to scratch the language.
you're funny! come on old man, tell me again how you erudite in this field!

Flow4Master
The topic ------------ what that shit, or anything about it I don't know
The author's theme -------------------- shit the scale of the universe
The blazing bunch to the author of the theme ------------------- rest in peace. Amen
What is this topic --------- Umm... shit
The importance of the views of the author of the theme about games with Darmowa -------- you're so mysterious, like shit!
How are the inhabitants of the PG forums to this topic? ------------------- what is that shit?
my conclusion is the majority of squirell author shit! normal patsyki not stsut and silently buy at discount or wait for the crack no burnt farts.
Gluconic
do not read further..
The author is in your head too much Poo and not enough brains. Take along something useful.

especially for lipoglycoprotein let me explain: the top of the post says IMHO large bukovkami!

PS
the post was written in comic form partially or fully reflects my PERSONAL (IMHO) opinion about the games in the list.

YOUR OPINION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US! trololo

P
PCHalfFullHD 05.09.19

vannik wrote:
And at that time I hope the publishers of the strategies most kotoryh that makes only PC.
It's just the so-called teenage maximalism. If the game collects more (a little more or even twice more - not the point) on consoles, some friends immediately categorically declare, say, on a PC some rogue developers/publishers they have almost nothing.

However, they somehow do not ask myself, then why game on a PC regularly reached, except for specially paid exclusives, created why-that only in order to promote the console, which, in their opinion, all the money and go.

g
grafonoman 05.09.19

popcorn will end, conductive run while you...

G
GlyukoEzhik 05.09.19

Marionetco wrote:
especially for lipoglycoprotein let me explain: the top of the post says IMHO large bukovkami!
You posted your IMHO and I'll answer it. What IMHO - this is the answer! Or were you waiting for applause?
IMHO shove your ass tradeslicensing!

V
Voksi 05.09.19

GOVNOPOST !!!

M
Marionetco 05.09.19

vannik
Yes it high easy! does not understand sho is!

M
Marionetco 05.09.19

Voksi
Ohhh! Himself voxy here! gratute, pass raspologaet! as prodvigaetsa doing with vzlomali of Igors with denovali!? please it,do not deign to share their achievements with the mob!

f
fog666666 05.09.19

the author is right all the shit