3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z-top 16.05.20 09:20 pm

Hitman: Blood Money on Windows Vista (Hitman: Blood Money)

I propose to discuss how the game works on Vista.
I have a laptop F3T Asustek, laptop is fairly powerful : AMD x2, 1024mb, Go 7600.
Installed on Vista, the installation went fine but as soon as I start to run, crashes error, something exe file.
Who DIN on Vista knows what's the problem? Wood for the Go 7600: Forse Wear 97.54
Thanks in advance.
42 Comments
Sort by:
H
HitMaxeLL 16.05.20

Oh.. And I have even install didn't go...

N
Nolak 16.05.20

Z-top
What do you need Vista?

Z
Z-top 16.05.20

she left it standing...I want the laptop to pogamat.

N
Nolak 16.05.20

With Vista a lot of problems, better put XP.

47- y 16.05.20

Sure! I put Vista and demolished immediately - it normally nichrome is not! And on the laptop to play is one thing - screen glare... if the Current more than anything...

Z
Z-top 16.05.20

I agree with you that on Vista there are many problems, just really wanted to play on the laptop, other and Vista, Hitman play, but I have che gives an error, I think the point is the wood...probably...

A
Alex-47th 16.05.20

on Vista normally play long will it be before at least six months

T
TiDzhiEs 16.05.20

Z-top, Turn to HitmanBloodMoney.exe compatibility mode xp sp2 and you will have happiness. And uratov who don't know and f@@DYT,- this sucks. :D

Y
YasinPen 16.05.20

I have everything working on VISTA

X
XZeY 16.05.20

2SeregaDudarew
What cha Vista? doing something before starting?

S
SNabokoff 16.05.20

Some noutbukakh not perestanavlivat VISTA to XP, maybe to camp zaporojtsa.... I have Hitman great work on it, and count I and not flash anything

X
XZeY 16.05.20

SNabokoff
I started hitmen, just had to edit inifile settings. Clocked graphics too, I liked it...

Now pass the mission where you start on the street, next to the sewers))

S
ScorpBrutal 16.05.20

I have Vista and it works!! AND XP -STOOL

6yP6oH 16.05.20

I have VISTE and Hitman (all parts), and other games work.

C
CrANberry 16.05.20

I have Vista all games robyat rules (well, the exception TLj, but the problem was solved by the patch), the current problems are with the trainers. But blood money start current when the resolution is manually reduced

X
XIMIK FIZDYI 16.05.20

MNU on Vista everything works, even the browser games register without first start after installation, and goes well without glitches

R
Roux 16.05.20

All the same, and how to make this game on Vista?

M
Maksimko 16.05.20

Install the latest, freshest, DirectX and the video card drivers.
Perhaps.., in the properties of the executable file (*.exe) should be compatible from a previous version of Windows.
If Vista 64-bit.. then most games, it will not start at all.
If you have a laptop.., then there may not even Vista's fault, and already the hardware part. Some games are not guaranteed to work on laptops.., including Hitman: Blood Money, as I recall.

N
Nit Cat 16.05.20

Vista-laptop:
Anthology Hitman from the New Disc works perfectly. Generally all the games that I take, so the slope in the road(laptop put) are excellent :)) the Only thing - they should be licensed, otherwise not started))

s
sfinx84 16.05.20

Help people.!!!!!
Not idet VM(license) on the laptop....Vista damn..
Laptop that travel like Intel 2 cores at 2.2 GHz, GeForce9500, 2giga operatives...
Well che it(the game) have it?
By the way , this is nonsense compatibility wont want it and with fresh wood and fresh directorh to work...
Blah what are they doing that???
Help who can!!!