3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SemY_L.J 16.05.20 09:20 pm

Desync Beta is live! What is it? (Payday 2)

I saw on the news, something new
What is it?
Weighs in at 480Mb, like in the properties/beta it's not there
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SemY_L.J 16.05.20

j
jigadloff 16.05.20

SemY_L.J
Well, there below there is a description-this patch mainly introduces new animations and fixes the old one, like the network mode fixes. Google translate to help!

A
Anomel Suna 16.05.20

SemY_L.J
There is not such a difficult level of English. If you do not have enough knowledge, then forget it in the google translator

T
TownSparrow 16.05.20

There is the type of test new animations in third person and test the synchronization of the client and the model on the map

E
Exkil_756 16.05.20

About mod – update LuaJIT
Lua mods that use the hook BLT will not work in the beta. The transition to LuaJIT means that the BLT is no longer able to bind to the game and load mods. We did this not only to improve performance but also to third-party modifications do not interfere with the process of detecting errors. If BLT will be updated during the beta test, please do not report bugs when using mods.
Your game should work without problems even if you have installed BLT, but if you experience crashes and endless loading, just remove the IPHLPAPI.dll from the folder with the game at the time of the beta.Oh now I have no mods to play+ with noobies who don't pass obuchenie and go to od

S
SemY_L.J 16.05.20

No, Bazaar zero going to the dogs from London))