3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yI7bIpb 16.05.20 09:21 pm

Equipment for light-Sarki. (Diablo 2)

Thought here to pump and play. With the buildup seems to be all clear in the guide sensibly painted:
FA - 1, a total of 1;
Warmth - 1, total 1;
telekines, teleport, storm, ES, static - 1 (total 5)
charged bolt, lighting, chain lighting, LM - 20 (total 80)
nova - the rest.
If counted correctly, at lvl 96 pumping over, including 20 Nova.

But about the outfit:
1. Combat (for Hbr/destr keys, for example):
Head - Coa (29-12-2) - I have this. What's in the sockets?
Body - viper 34 ne upp. In the socket?
Stick - eshuta (Yes, do not be surprised - sorry Vex for Hoto).
Shield - SS. In the socket?
Belt - arachnids.
Slippers - tracks.
Mittens - magefirst.
Amulet - would have +2 sorc skills, 10 fcr (you can Mara, but then you need the missing 10 fcr ring)
Ring - Kombi BK+BK/soj (you can replace one, if not 10 fcr on amulet).
Total:
+10 sorc skill+3 t4=13
47% DR
50% FHR
35% FBR
120% fcr
resist: 30(quests)+29(coa)+34(viper)+15(t4)=108-100=8.
fire - 8
cold - 8+60
light - 8+25
poison - 8+40(+)
You can use sockets in armor (in the extreme case, 13 jewel all rez in ikuto XD) and almost free tools for charnov.

2. MF(farm barn/sanctuary):
Head - shako + Ptopaz.
Body - viper 34 ne upp. In the socket?
Stick - oculus. In the socket?
Shield - spirit
Belt - arachnids.
Slippers - WT
Mittens - bloodfirst.
Amulet - would have +2 sorc skills, 10 fcr. (You can Mara, but then it will be necessary to replace one ring to another that gives +10 fcr)
Ring - Kombi BK+BK/soj (you can replace one, if not 10 fcr on amulet).
Total:
+13 sorc skills + 3 t4=16
10% DR
85% FHR
0% FBR
125% FCR
resist: 30(quests)+34(viper)+15(t4)+20(oculus)=99-100=-1
fire - (-1)
cold - (-1) +35
light - (-1) +35
poison - (-1) +35
You can shove Um in Viper and jwl +all res to the Oculus.

Merc: ethereal Kelpie upp + shael, Treachery, Gaze. Aura Of Might.
67 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 16.05.20

Koa light Sorka is that you in the Hyde read? if Yes, better then this guide is not to read
light sorkam wear either shako or Griffon, or tiara +2 Sork 20 FCR +++

f
firkax 16.05.20

tips to throw 1 into energy shield 1 telekinesis - the same

y
yI7bIpb 16.05.20

firkax
Well, no Griffon. Use the facilities. I'm not aiming to recruit 200 fcr full of happiness. As a consequence, fcr with Griffon I don't particularly need, and I am ready to sacrifice them for the sake of cuts, fhr and defense. And DR with 2 sockets will not prevent. Because you can experiment with gear.

m
minovalo 16.05.20

Well, no Griffon.
Then should I start? Or put in the (p)Dr - farm and only keys.

m
minovalo 16.05.20

Oh e.. and infection-is also not...

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 16.05.20

Without enfica still not a buzz.

edit Change your COA to infic, and everything will be okay.

y
yI7bIpb 16.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
Such Sorka I'm going to clean the barn and sanctuary in the main. Oh, by the way, why do I need INFI, when I smitheram in the party going to be? Still konvikshn 24lvl greater than 12. And Kelpie can Reaper replace if too tight with the restoration of x from the measurement will be.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 16.05.20

yI7bIpb
If smitheram in the role of a merc, you really don't need.

O
Obsessed 16.05.20

yI7bIpb, with another convoy lepi more +skills and wear spirit, you do not have to beat the"the barn and sanctuary.
PS CoA leave! <:D

[edit] if Lowe Griffon buy, under such a deal will only cook спирит35 and can be washed down with 200% fcr: English(40), spirit(35), viper(30), griffon(25), arach(20), peppers(20), Ernie fcr rings(20) and a thread of Amul with fcr(10). if by soul is not to be substituted, with such Merck will be able Kotz all his attackers. :-)
I think Pala would be a good fit to head off Delirium (not Shako). shaft, Zach, Lohse, the gun is on the budget.

[
[_JENKA_] 16.05.20

yI7bIpb
I'd have to wear a spirit shield to DMG was. the head of Shaka or rare items . armor can Tr to take - Reza and Matt . hands current trangoul, because it gives cold RES.

y
yI7bIpb 16.05.20

Obsessed
Such a thing is even and Vex do not mind. Even 2 Vex (2nd on the Griffon). And spirit is already 35. Amuletic would still gash. And a ring 1. And, in fact, you can protest.

O
Obsessed 16.05.20

yI7bIpb, if I have Excel correctly finds, then Amul will fit and blue 3/10 and 2/10 rary/+.
skill with bk is absolutely not a pity, because a) the spirit will give two, b) is Ms. two hundred FKR!!!!

f
firkax 16.05.20

Well, no Griffon. Use the facilities. I'm not aiming to recruit 200 fcr full of happiness. As a consequence, fcr with Griffon I don't particularly need, and I am ready to sacrifice them for the sake of cuts, fhr and defense. And DR with 2 sockets will not prevent. Because you can experiment with gear.

FCR has nothing to do with it
Griffon sorkam put for -% to enemy light resist
I brought as many as 3 options for some reason you only noticed one
although if you have a SS shield that Koa will fit you and her

all majors, advising Infini, don't listen

O
Obsessed 16.05.20

I ugorayu - in the overused, saraskana issue, perfectly suitable for the category a matter of taste in 2017, the SOUND is MORE fatherly notes I told you, and you didn't hear me! :D

yI7bIpb, Sorka, dressed not in a Firka not Sorka! ;D
the key issue here - the presence of your mate of smiter. with him you're going to rant and rave, it is better to wear SS and if the fly not only in these Loki stands and TG to get (from the soul). IMHO, it is better to make a glass-cannon with spirit and smiter it not to play.

k
kot-stargazer 16.05.20

light Sorka cows? Where the world is heading...and with Smith :)))))would do cavco, necro or are this close, and he would have disemboweled the cows Toko hooves would be flying... people looking for easy ways clear.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 16.05.20

kot-stargazer
She chain normally gives, you're so vain.

O
Obsessed 16.05.20

yI7bIpb, Hey, cat is right! for these locations start to traps! on the Griffon with facet will save, with a convoy of more efficient and MF will you can fasten on the most tomatoes! and you can muddy open cow - crowd (running around here) there is only a plus.

tips to throw 1 into energy shield 1 telekinesis - the same
Oh: 1 ES stupid, but 1 in Telekinesis do not throw sorkam only Firka. ;D

O
Obsessed 16.05.20

..cheap conformita I would wear this: shako, shaft, cokomel the shield 40+@, lawbringer (pb), cleglaw, I, TG, Goblin toe, Amul - Nokozan, rings - rare items. torch.
Reza to finish CHARNAME or sneaker Inferno, and Amul with allres (Mahim/Saracen/Metalgrid).

O
Olezha Buhalo 16.05.20

Obsessed
cheap convo Smith is, I fight and shield paldinski which gave Anya for quest
give him Bo and he calmly knocks ppl in 1 torch)
the Anatol can still wear Zach ))

O
Obsessed 16.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo, I mean that you can not bother to Tanchev 8 ppl of Listers, while traps/Java/Latka from behind shmalyaet molinia.

give him a Bo
ugh, pop! ;D