3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 16.05.20 09:22 pm

Will there be a sequel ? (Valiant Hearts: The Great War)

Guys,what do you think should I wait for the continuation of this game ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
z
zadira227 16.05.20

If so, I think we should wait for interesting Istoricheskaya game

a
andreyisaev 16.05.20

Let him make a sequel to this game on the Second World War or Vietnam.

t
tovarish comrade 16.05.20

andreyisaev
It will not. I would like to see events on other fronts where he fought the Russian, the Austro-Hungarians, Turks and the British.

s
saglad02 16.05.20

Maybe the war of the future will be like the third\fourth

s
saglad02 16.05.20

Or all in metro last light so that's the style

t

Yes, no, something is too big break it turns out. I may, of course, wrongly scolding a panic, but I already think that the developers have given up on the game bolt. And any news.

m
marshallugntu 16.05.20

tovarish comrade
Yes, after the game if I'm not mistaken, there have been rumors about a sequel and now silence... And so I would like very much:) great Game just

t

marshallugntu
Yes, there is in the game a hint of a sequel, live openly and say that, well, the war has not ended.

o
olecsander14_ 16.05.20

The sequel would probably be about 2 world

T
Tuskymon 16.05.20

In General, they put in Valiant Hearts Stand-alone games Universe, and from there, games are usually at one part only and, on the other hand, the game is called Valiant Hearts: The Great War, ie, maybe that will be about some other war, but to be honest, I have little doubt this, although I'd love...

Valiant Hearts Universe sounds funny for they (especially The Great War took a lot of awards)

Z
Zhenya Tkachenko123 16.05.20

Guys I like I read somewhere that it had closed the Studio that was involved in this game but it's not exactly

s
sanekTOP 16.05.20

in General, if after the murder of Emil the credits IF you WATCH THEM TO the END that is the splash screen where it says Hunger war still demanded new victims. Her appetite was a tireless This game has become very popular I THINK WILL be CONTINUED IN 2018.In 2018 because even trenerov no.