3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cosmos115 16.05.20 09:22 pm

Covenant vs Aldmeri dominion vs Covenant Bonarski (The Elder Scrolls Online)

I Bonarski the Covenant, Dominon don't like since the days of Skyrim,while the Covenant is also not loved in tes online methods are no better than the dominion(Perhaps because I started playing in Bonarski Pact)
19 Comments
Sort by:
f
flamingbit 16.05.20

The Aldmeri, I first didn't like, but poring over the ENT understand that their actions can be justified.

C
Cosmos115 16.05.20

flamingbit
The Covenant and the thalmor villains

s
samosan 16.05.20

altair115
The villains only from the perspective of opponents,often for the welfare of his race impinge on the other(as being the whole policy) and evil it is only if we lose.

C
Cosmos115 16.05.20

samosan
What's wrong with the Covenant made Covenant and the thalmor?

C
Cosmos115 16.05.20

They are not attacked and the motives of the Covenant are not the Nazi like thalmor

f
flamingbit 16.05.20

altair115
Nothing, he would not have time. But in fact other races are their enemies (I really don't understand why, but in fact it is almost a personal dislike), and they themselves are not really friends

C
Cosmos115 16.05.20

flamingbit
But later so to say have reconciled races,there is a quest for delicious Argonians,Dunmer and Nords. The other races are not enemies to them just they believe that for example the Bretons it is a Covenant or theirs agents, so other races are not very friendly

C
Cosmos115 16.05.20

flamingbit
What made a good dominion?

A
Arrakis_Sun 16.05.20

Covenant. Prefer. Two perfectly complementary human races + orcs, and the culture of high Rock closer to the Imperial. With motivation everything is all right like. The Union established, the internal contradictions of the little one kicks not driven into the Alliance (as does the dominion). Even orcs in it has found its useful place.
Dominion - a ticking time bomb. Airen idealist, but behind her back, is already the thalmor and a bunch of Nazis. This dominion is for the Altmer, who would not say that. It is done purely for the return of the power of the high elves, but forces lower their opinion of peoples. In General, as in the fourth era.
What does Covenant have to I'll never understand. They are the most troubled. What they have there is a goal in the war - figs will understand.

f
flamingbit 16.05.20

altair115
The dominion is just trying to get rid of the persecution and restored to its former greatness. After all, they are the first who inhabited Tamriel (if I'm not mistaken)

A
Arrakis_Sun 16.05.20

altair115 wrote:
The Covenant is also not loved in tes online methods are no better than the dominion
In fact, similar methods are used do not stop this war at ALL. Just on the one hand it seems barbaric, etc., but play for the other faction and you will understand that your make enemies podlyanki no less)

A
Anomel Suna 16.05.20

altair115
Well, firstly, Alderdice the dominion in Skyrim Online - 2 different Union.

Second, the effect of the online happen for 1000 years before Skyrim

Thirdly, neither side is good or bad. All parties pursue their own interests. And school-believed that the Covenant of good, the bad and the rest - leave yourself, because from each of the unions 2 the other side is not exposed in the best light

C
Cosmos115 16.05.20

the_Deadsoul
What harm did the soldiers of the Covenant?

C
Cosmos115 16.05.20

Enamel Suna
Well, who the Covenant attacked?

A
Arrakis_Sun 16.05.20

altair115
The raids of slave traders of the Covenant on the coast of high Rock and Hammerfel, for example? Remember, there is still one place Danmark accidentally nailed, although I wanted to let go, but not the answer clicked. TESO does not forgive mistakes.

C
Cosmos115 16.05.20

the_Deadsoul
Well, still to dominion them away. The dominion in General the Nazis

C
Cosmos115 16.05.20

the_Deadsoul
Well, all factions are interesting,but the Covenant is the lesser of two evils,because the Covenant wants to unite and expel Covenant with their lands occupied by the Covenant.

C
Cosmos115 16.05.20

The Kovenant-the barbarians,the dominion of the Nazis,the Pact defenders of the state.

C
Cosmos115 16.05.20

the_Deadsoul
Well, not the most muddy,the Covenant you just will integrate and drive the Covenant from their lands and everything.