3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProPsyh 16.05.20 09:23 pm

Favorite (Tekken 7)

Tell us about your favorite character. And tell us why this unit is your favorite in the TEKKEN series and TEKKEN 7 in particular?
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
NatanieLzZ 16.05.20

Began his acquaintance with the Tekken 3 part in my childhood, but to anyone out there liking not experienced. And then a friend bought a PSP, got 5 and Tekken 6 and I saw Lily. Love at first sight)))). But a friend of mine for her to play was given, so had to choose another character, and I lost sight of her, and then forgot about Tekken. Yet after 8 years, didn't know about the PSP emulator. First thing I tried to play for Lily and realized that it was my character. Strong, entertaining and easy running attacks and combination, and any Sobornosti, I see what she's doing and how to develop an attack. For the rest of the characters I even 2 a simple combination can not connect. So 2 years playing only for her, first in Tekken 6 emulator, and now in 7th on the PC and clean the face of the beloved Kazuyo other))

N
NR-88 16.05.20

Kazuya Mishima throughout the series, except the 3rd of course. And so I started with the 2nd part of a very long time, even when the console was not mine, and brought my sister to us (old box PS1 gray). With the second part I realized that Kazuya I like everything. The image of the character, methods, role in the game and so on. After the 2nd and 3rd I've tried and the 1st to remove whitespace. After the first even more I realized what Kazuya this is mine. As for the 7th, excited that he reveals his power gradually and gene plays a major role in the story. And so, following the logic that he acquired the power of gene in a fierce battle when enough damage is possible in rage to apply to the appearance to which I accustomed to, considering that played with the 2nd part. Mastered and other partially or completely, but here we are on the favorite.

C
ColonelJason 16.05.20

Marshall Lo. For his fire blow. I can't remember some parts, like the 3rd stupid AI-enemy could carry, literally, 4 seconds. And now, in the network, this thing works great - I can imagine people being warmed by jagodichki, when all of a sudden take them half HP with one blow.

L
Lu Meng 16.05.20

I am a true fan of the series,started to play with the first part,I wasn't specifically your favorite character played all in a row,each pers was good in its own way,only after the 5th part darka-ressurrection realized that Lily was not like,those whom I played with earlier,it was so nice to play that all the other characters just become on the side,so for the rest of the components, including the 7th only play her.

s
sosic 01 16.05.20

Being a fan of the series tekken with ps1 played all the characters before the arrival of the fifth part only then I was able to finally determine the choice , my character was a boxer, steve fox. At the moment my rank 5 character, 6 parts - tekken lord , 7 part until 3rd dan

a
aleksmenshikoff 16.05.20

Met series in 1999 on the Psone was a disc Assembly Tekken 2,Tekken 3 played for Jin techniques from Kazuya, and Nina might be working for Xiaoyu, Eddy. But especially well I remember This,still use combos in 13 of the strikes, although the list of techniques it is not written.

K
Koresh Togliatti 16.05.20

Paul Phoenix by far. Played all the parts.

i
insex 16.05.20

70 wins did Kazumi on the chests until she is a favorite, ruined in the fight where damage is applied only in the air ))

P
ProPsyh 16.05.20

In the seventh part, while playing Eliza and miss Leah terribly. The favorite in all parts of the series was Nina the most, in my opinion the strongest fighter.
PS. The first two posts just perfectly describe the attitude of the authors to this wonderful game. Hunting with you to compete on the fields of Tekena. Add us as a friend in steam and we'll play.

s
singularity2016 16.05.20

ColonelJason
In the 3rd part of the forest Lo, not the Marshal. They can be compared in tag tournment 2. Forest more Bruce Lee like.

T
TEKKEN2017 16.05.20

For the first time with Tekken I met, playing in the 3rd part arcade. Had to buy a token to start the game. I tried to go through the story mode, consisting of 10 fights, but for a beginner it was not easy. And I think the arcade machine is the maximum level of difficulty that people would have to buy more tokens. The countdown after the loss and prompt you to press Start for continue migrated to console with slot machines. On consoles, this reference does not make sense, but to continue playing on the machine you need to throw a new badge. Long days and had to start all over again. Especially I was afraid to meet Nina and Xenia. But the most terrible opponent for me was Heihachi. On Heihachi, I could not pass.

But once I chose Paul Phoenix. Don't remember exactly how much spent tokens, but a lot. And still managed to defeat Heihachi and pass the level with the Huge. In those days it seemed to me invincible enemy with a super cool techniques. I was particularly impressed when he with one hand raised character and sucked the life force. In the end, he punched me in full. Tokens were no more. But such a Grand result, I could only reach the Floor, and since then he became my favorite character.

And the slot machine was a joke. Someone could pass the story mode and characters unlocked Kuma the bear. With my last token and I decided to bet on the Godfather. I thought that such a huge bear needs to be unrealistically powerful and cool! But in fact it turned out that Kuma's clumsy and slow. In General, in the first battle I slapped kicked.

Then after some time a friend has a Sony Playstation 1. We did not use the word console, and called it a console or Sonya. It was a great years, many foreign in Tekken 3, where I played mostly for Sex Phoenix, aware your victory on the arcade machine. In those days we didn't know anything about combos, blocks, side steppes of the deshi and other things. For us it was a holiday just to learn a new technique. And learned guesswork, because about exercise, too, heard nothing.