3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sc20ka 16.05.20 09:23 pm

Nuclear aka block battery for power armor T 45 (Fallout 4)

how to charge or replenish the charge of the nuclear unit aka the battery for power armor T 45
32 Comments
Sort by:
M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 16.05.20

a La the new battery-powered need

M
Marvelosi 16.05.20

sc20ka

If the Backpack has one or more they automatically replaced.

N
Nature007 16.05.20

South-East of the diner there's a town, there is a super market =)
And there are a bunch of necessary stuff, including copper...there you can find 100% battery for power armor...stuck in the generator.
There will be a decent amount of ghouls, so that the cartridges will come in handy...you can set your robot to the protection to draw =)

s
sagittariu 16.05.20

sc20ka
1 battery is on the location where dog was picked up for dressing in the cave

N
Nature007 16.05.20

sagittariu
Going to look for =) thank you
And I can advise not to deal with traps, too costly for the resources...and use almost no...
So spend better on the turret...well at highlighting where you need.
A lot of things for the electricians to get in his hometown, reviewing all the old light poles.

A
ARaTTy 16.05.20

Below is a dump of Rotten pond. About recessed vertibird on the bottom right of it is skeleton power armor - of course with a full block. Water bite poisoning.

Y
Yuliya Savelkina 16.05.20

sc20ka
In the console enter player.additem 00075FE4 and will be nuclear blocks you

s
sagittariu 16.05.20

MAcTRAXER
between a home PC and city raiders and a Deathclaw (forgot the name), is the location of the red rocket seems to be in it is location (as right now, remember) lair of krotokrysov

W
Wolo Bolo 16.05.20

Assembly shop machines Coverge at the top there is the Repair bobblehead which increases the battery time but 10%

D
Daniil Perepelkov 16.05.20

ARaTTy
And this is where, Rotten Dump?

P
PsihXMak 16.05.20

***Possible spoilers***
In Arcjet systems at the bottom, in the room with the engine start button is a passage into the room where the nuclear unit. Best of all, before you take the quest from the brotherhood of steel and go there already with a paladin.
Also, at the end of the quest to search for the missing expedition from the brotherhood of steel, in the bunker , Residencer Theta right at the entrance is a setting, where you can retrieve a nuclear unit.

P
PsihXMak 16.05.20

The store boats Viked shipping - 4 nuclear unit on the second floor in the container.

A
ARaTTy 16.05.20

Daniel Perepelov
So it seems clear it should be

Spoiler

I
Iven13 16.05.20

The store boats Viked shipping 6 PCs charge 100% in the box after manipulation of the computer and the dog found

M
Mircado 16.05.20

In the tip, saw that big robot to get,as they are coolwho knew what?
ps Realized,enough to fill up the guard robot.

V
Valeryn47 16.05.20

Approximately 20ому level, if you have the perk, nuclear physicist - batteries will have a lot. A lot of them falls fighting robots 2-4 pieces With the brotherhood of steel 1-5 piece (if galligani), you can buy, although expensive. But I've played with an emphasis in intelligence, charisma and luck. As a result of the armor do not go out, because without it, the character is a corpse. Luck even taken the ammunition perk, kind of like nuclear reactors are considered ammunition, maybe a perk for the ammo effect.

In General, if you want to live in power armor. Intelligence, luck help.

D
Detrivil 16.05.20

Akiainego
You can screen or more precisely to write where is this container?? half an hour they jump and didn't find anything similar.

S
Sluggard 16.05.20

I have these batteries already 30 pieces, while the armor is not needed and need not know at all or not.
20-th level of the player, opened a very little, batteries in the locations fully and vendors for 1-5 pieces constantly on sale.

s
seravr 16.05.20

Where did you find in the store boats blocks? I've looked everywhere haven't found: and the safe was opened and the terminal is hacked, and the second floor was raised - not one.

D
Detrivil 16.05.20

I understand it is random, may or may not be these batteries in the store... now on satellite stations, the U.S. air force Olivia raised 4 blocks from the green container (where the cartridges usually are)