3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DobryyNaker 16.05.20 09:23 pm

The graphics in the game in favor of increased visibility in multiplayer (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The subject is not about how to squeeze fps out of the game (on my i7 + gtx 970 4GB is the recommended system.the requirements for this game - love it) - and this:

I want to configure the schedule myself encasing it under multiplayer - this means for example that it is better that the fog was less dense and more viewed (and not better and less viewed), etc. - well, you understand. And so, on all graphics settings of the game (only in-game graphics settings, without chimichanga with change the game, etc.).

Because only starting to play this game, then if there are experienced people who have already done this, then ask for advice from those (in order not to invent the Bicycle again)

If anyone says is nerdy - well, let the nerdy - but it is interesting to first set up all fine, and then DIN

(if that also here dug out a General description of the influence graph.settings on fps games:
games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/optimalnye_nast..
but I, again, now it is not interesting - and that it is okay to disable, for the sake of gameplay - visibility and prosmatrivaemost)
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Puzaa 16.05.20

Dobrynkin
Look at the screenshots for your reference and off you interfere in the gameplay.

D
DobryyNaker 16.05.20

Puzaa
Yes, I think that can someone set up yourself... know the points which should definitely disable... settings list is ready...

E
EvgenyDMT 16.05.20

Dobrynkin
I think it better to kill? ahah

V
Vano_Strelok 16.05.20

Dobrynkin
Continue to see the enemy, you will fail. The game has clear restrictions on the drawing. Portrayal of players and NPC is the largest, slightly more range, damage of your sniper rifle (any)