3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MacTep 16.05.20 09:23 pm

who did not understand the ending ask (Chaser)

explain everything that is not clear
16 Comments
Sort by:
v
voyage 16.05.20

Well, it is not clear why Longwood is constantly and persistently tried to kill stone/the Chaser, thus putting the whole army. Why would his agent in the Family passed the Chaser at the port? Could just drive to little Tokyo to take out the spider and slowly send to Mars. Or send a couple dozen brown guys with the extreme level that hinted to the Family about the benefits of the Chaser. If Kabir - person Longwood (it's Simako gave him the coordinates), then why is he freaked out on such a valuable person? Wanted to kill even. Who and what banged old Russian? As black one managed not to kill Kabir when he gathered a shot to do?
And the main thing - what for all this had Longwood when he knew where the rebels are hiding?! After all, his men actually defeated crater (somehow without hitting auto cannon), and then the stone, the Chaser defeated them. Or a couple of nuclear charges in the Elevator shafts would put... Weird, in General. Illogical. Could make a heroic ending with the re-killing of Longwood, extraction from ornamental trees are shaking from fear of a traitor, and the universal rejoicing/booze. Although I agree, this is a hackneyed subject!

M
MacTep 16.05.20

so when stone killed this chaser (shown in the first mission) they wanted to hook it up to machines to find out about the rebels but he fell into a deep coma and they have broken off. was born plan-b to take the stone to make it plastic the RAID and change its memory to the memory of the chaser to the stone, the chaser could be introduced to the rebels and to give theirs all the shelter. but team Carter leader of the rebels broke into the majestic (space station) early in the game and damaged the process of redoing the memory. The STONE CHASER erased all the memory and just left skills of a special agent. Then Longwood says (at the end) we have wanted to write you off from the accounts but Gomez was we to report situations. in short, even without memory everything went as it should they are simply just another guided him and he didn't even podozreval. It was just that he was hunting for sconomy he brought himself to his primary missions. And as I understand it bloodied corpse at the beginning of the game it's a real Chaser. p.s but I did not cut the STONE vigil at the end? like look was meaningful, and he seems to need neither as the best agent and Longwood wanted to do with his army of stone? if you know please tell me. thank you!

M
MacTep 16.05.20

What Longwood tried to kill stone, the Chaser. this is for the complete reality of events they could not control it had to be anger. And then Kabir could not kill stone because Longwood it's not profitable. and the man in black killed Kabir to stone could find to kill him and go to Mars.

v
voyage 16.05.20

So the fact of the matter is that the mission actually performed Sam Longwood, grabbing castor! And, the Chaser sought to Mars, and without any malice, just out of interest. Well, except that stone was angry. Why army Longwood seriously tried to kill? Would meet in Mesopore under the guise of rebels, slowly lulled, brought to Longwood, would explain who is who! Well forward, on the cloning!

M
MacTep 16.05.20

Yes, Longwood grabbed castor but only because the stone slowly brought him. But on Mars he wanted for the two prechine to know who he is and to catch stone which will give him an answer why they were chasing him. Well, who he is, he found out why he was hunted down apparently forgot ask. But as I understand Longwood sent an army to the anger appeared it was going on because if he wanted to kill him I could. At least when he was cut down in marianska port. But it is thrown a man from the resistance in the same cell. When he says that I have an escape plan looks at the camera (supposedly without a microphone) said the rebel but this time watched the people of Longwood. From this the conclusion that Longwood it was all profitable. But in the end Longwood shot stone-the Chaser to catch and alter his memory to normal? Or to kill? Longwood kind of said Catch of stone and not kill him. if you know something tell me. thank you!

v
voyage 16.05.20

Ha ha! :)) No, I know of nowhere: the castor is dead, and Longwood never met in person :)

M
MacTep 16.05.20

And you do toy like? I personally would especially like wtf.

v
voyage 16.05.20

Yes! All iluha tightened so that I from her did not come off for two weeks!!

A
Anton 92 16.05.20

This is the best game which I played in my life! It took 5 times. Every couple of years shorter :) Since childhood her something special connected - in parallel with best friend took her, he at - I'm constantly talking on the phone - type do you see that red light? There you have it! - You go down the corridor to the left of it, I'll go right, and look for the lever to open the gate. - Come on, how to find call. Well or me. :DD paired Then the city was all - neighbors direct furious )) and then I got this friend.... And Chaser and remains...
Especially love the music in this game. Its author - Jurai Karkus, if anyone is interested.
Something awesome the game is. Some kind of sorrow, the spirit of solitude. Especially in missions of type añadir, Ravi-Vallis feel.. Well, personally, I bloody like it :D
Since 2003, there are no written - out for 11 years..Probably we with the Master and voyage'm at the same time approximately passed.
In short, who did not play every day, and who played, I think, understand my full of adoration comments.

D
DeLaKoren 16.05.20

Also periodically pereprohozhu game, took more than 10 times that's for sure, the game is actually kind of unique (for me) nostalgia incredible, not only now, but that was me in 2004 when I first started playing, the game is very emotional, very strongly binds the plot and circumstances in the game when I pass, yeah, music is just something in the game directly, just the thing for me, stariway to complete..

Anton 92: a Kind of longing, the spirit of solitude. - Got straight to the point! I have the same feeling..

By the way, the network has been some rumors about the development of Chaser 2 , but nothing came out.

G
Gold-man 16.05.20

Jointly, great game. I was actually the first game. Every preprohormone gives a lot of nostalgic emotions. This music... Little Tokyo, a Winter job in Russia, Rabbi-VALIS, under the water where... It's beyond words, some of the tracks even on the phone separately downloaded, so masterpiece music.
This game would now be reissued on a modern engine with modern technology/graphics, add a nice jacket, to fix the couple of flaws of the original and all. This will be game of the year.

M
MorirMerda 16.05.20

When I was small this disc steal from the collapse in the transition, because the box was very bright and beautiful, the game I remember it was long and honestly boring, but just remember that there's a cool the water was when you shoot it, the waves created by the laws of physics.

D
DeLaKoren 16.05.20

Gold-man
Straight to the point, these tracks and the levels I also like very much, found all the tracks from the game in the Internet, I often listen to.. just something!..

D
DeLaKoren 16.05.20

PS. And in mission to Mars, military post - storm are there in the database in the room cool different music played in each booth your track ..

G
Gold-man 16.05.20

DeLaKoren
Yes Yes, I remember) And one door is not always opened, or rather a little open, but to get it was impossible. And as much as at the first passage looking for the key card that...

r
ramun47 16.05.20

Specially registered to leave a comment.
I read the whole topic and (again) withheld comment.
I never thought that I'm not the only one who this game sunk so gloom in the heart that words cannot Express, but still worth a try.
The man said What a terrific game it is. Some kind of sorrow, the spirit of solitude - can not say more precisely.
My acquaintance with this game happened long, long ago in high school. We were also so busy with friends - we were game (covetous time) and supposedly they say I'll call you. Call and emotions time with each other and obsai... vobschem you understand me ))) But chaser is a game to which I went alone.
In it, no one played except me from my environment and indeed in the future I've ever met ktoby passed it and especially whoever it was in love to distraction.
Honestly when I played it I was very small (I 91 year of birth) and I remember that it was so difficult for me that I couldn't even go to murder key figures in the seaport (after underwater missions) But I couldn't, and by the fact that much like the bulk on my worldview and the chaser I simply stopped playing. For years, I always (walking on the street or where Leo while) I always remembered this game. I always remember how difficult it was given to me. Given the difficult moments, for example where it was necessary to show resourcefulness in finding the right path (not killing mobs) - and that she infected me.
Infected game so much that literally at the end of last week, I eagerly got off the Internet and on the highest difficulty it literally swallowed for 5 days playing at work in my spare time. And it will be correct to say - I went to play BB the chaser as a job )))))) But I will tell you at once that the difficulty level didn't make me bored even with ulsavam that the game I was already familiar with. In fact, I explained the ground of my liking for the game but it should deviate and spiritual composes my opinion.

The game truly a masterpiece. I am a versatile person and a lover of the delights of our society (as a whole) with all its cultures and hazards of industrial developments.. and this game has gathered all the best and even in that genre of action.. it just boggles the mind!!! These cold streets, soaked in despair and driven by the feeling which is full of loneliness and alienation of his own life. All that is left in them is hints that should always be on the alert, in order to break through to the target and despite the fact that in small steps. Fake showdown, brazen promises of assistance followed the numbers and rip their own benefit. Large and spacious episodes of an untrained person is able to drive into a deep depression because from there you literally absorb all the self-absorption of these places and all their futility, and only the chaser is able to infuse meaning, albeit not much, but you will always remember these begonia sitting in front of computer.. and ask myself why did I do that? what is it that drives me? but something very native pulls just to play... just run and hunt... and to kill anyone who gets in the way.

By supersauser gesture I want to give a special meaning to music. This divine melody. Such an abundance of the coolest sound powerful sound I have not seen in any game on. Of course I have a whole collection of music from the game and of course I listen to it not for the fact that I remember the chaser and by the fact that in this music I found myself. This music is all I do.

On Scriptum: when I went online and read the reviews about the game (just interested in what people say) I was shocked how negatively adopted the game. Most people found it difficult and boring. But I really smiled when I read and empathized with these people that they are not able to admit in his heart such a stunning project 2003 - Chaser: total Recall.