3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex0493 16.05.20 09:24 pm

Soap (Dishonored 2)

In General, there is a problem ON ALL graphics settings such pattern is observed:

750ti video card, at the moment playing on these settings:

P. S. DOOM 4 was developed on id Tech 6, and Unbounded on id Tech 5.In the Duma on my bucket picture in better times. So why in Disonore on id Tech 5, the graphics on all settings on the 2008 level!!!???
18 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 16.05.20

Alex0493
six months to finish. then we'll play.

q
qurus 16.05.20

1Адаптивное permission turn it off completely in the game . 2-anisotropy to 16x in the video card settings 3 if that's not enough then again in the settings of the graphics card Neot application that worked , and advanced settings ( it's in NVIDIA as there is in AMD I don't know) . Page me if helped.

q
qurus 16.05.20

I solved the problem more or less .

M
MKUltra 16.05.20

to remove soap

_
__DOC__ 16.05.20

Alex0493

Me too got the feeling that glasses go,put SweetFX became tolerable.

k
killycrok 16.05.20

With the latest patch the option - Quality textures have stopped working. He exhibited machine depending on the number of video memory.
GTX 750TI - 2GB of VRAM, so setting the texture set to a low value (And it does now not change, the joint developers).
In this patient, before everything was fine.

A
Alex0493 16.05.20

qurus
Adaptivnoe resolution in the game turned off and smoothing on the FXX set. It became better, BUT fps dropped((

V
Voladores 16.05.20

Awesome screen, like a watercolor painted.

s
saa0891 16.05.20

Alex0493 wrote:
In General, there is a problem ON ALL graphics settings such pattern is observed:
This soap here,just hard,clearly something is not right,even at the minimum salary, such a picture will not be specifically tested.
minimum payout

Try to remove the config file dishonored2Config.cfg,the game will create a new might help the wood move.
And as here already advised put ReShade,image in the game is really better,the soap will be less on the screen this way is not so much noticeable,but the game becomes much better,well and at any time you can disable if you do not like clicking on the scroll lock,plus you can customize the settings,it's all there in the description.
Original

ReShade

Alex0493 wrote:
P. S. DOOM 4 was developed on id Tech 6, and Unbounded on id Tech 5.In the Duma on my bucket picture in better times.
Just seems id Tech 6 is much better adapted and require less performance some,because the graphics in DooM 4 really cool and high-tech,and optimization 10 and 10,I honestly haven't seen in games such smart optimization.

L
Lietman 16.05.20

Dishonored 2 raw came out

A
Alex0493 16.05.20

Voladores
Maybe in this case, in the Russian Museum to send it?))))

A
Alex0493 16.05.20

saa0891
try reshade means. Anyway, time for me to buy a new vidyahu.

q
qurus 16.05.20

Alex0493
Video now need at least 4GB of VRAM, and then once more . Fps fell -so right ,the picture is better - fps lower video card looks like the weak point in your system. And the fact that the picture quality does not match Syst. the demand is now so fashionable among developers.

A
Alex0493 16.05.20

qurus
Video now need at least 4GB of VRAM, and then once more. Fps fell -so right ,the picture is better - fps lower video card looks like the weak point in your system. And the fact that the picture quality does not match Syst. the demand is now so fashionable among developers.
To purchase a new vidyahu not a problem for me, just what is the point to play new games with simplified graphics and wild SIS requirements are excessive and not consistent with the actual situation? I might as well play the old game with the same graphics. So the toad smothers me to buy a new video card.

d
dimonster 16.05.20

Companion set 750ti on high settings and put Target FPS to 120, that's the game and cuts the resolution in order to reach the 120 fps :)

After patch 1.2 even with the thaa Atoll with a sharpness 20 problems with soap not.

Spoiler

D
DrMors 16.05.20

FXX has set the Target FPS 29 and vserovno wash on any settings... video card ASUS Radeon R7 260x 2gb...
Don't waste your time

K
KazymirZyba 16.05.20

Adaptive resolution off.

T
Tomas Freeze 16.05.20

OMG and this is exactly 2017й??all on ultra.

Spoiler

They would yubikov to learn.the last part of the assassin is simply gorgeous in the graph