3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 16.05.20 09:24 pm

What is more reliable - Automatic or CVT?

Hi all. The guys who went on the variator? Can say, the mileage starts having problems with him?

Wondering this question due to the fact that you are going to buy a car, want to buy X-Trail 2017 V., but he goes or mechanics or CVT. Traveled only on the mechanics and the automatic, a CVT never used.
Problems with a gun have never experienced, but my mileage always is not exceeded at the than 50 000 km.
Now back home, after traveling on the car dealerships (looking out another Kia Sorento), Kia said that the CVT is a very good thing, because we buy Sorento automatic.
It is clear that they only want the client to leave, but still crept a bad idea, because would like to know, so to say first hand that reliable: automatic or CVT?
Mechanics do not consider.
If anyone used or uses a car with a CVT, please respond. Thanks in advance for your answer.
35 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemeckiy Karlson 16.05.20

Of course the gaming forum to you gurus NSF azeti Corsi will provide competent, detailed advice.Now, if you asked me where the best physics in pcars or dirt then you therefore on your toes all told...
Spoilers Himself on the Lancer X go , the mechanics , can't help unfortunately , but it is better to take the automatic , CVT is a rare thing right you said in the cabin , and the mechanics more reliable )

Z
ZONE93 16.05.20

it is better to take geforce gtx 1080 ti

s
samosan 16.05.20

insel260
The CVT is better if you drive exclusively in the city,less fuel consumption and more live transmission.If for distant trips the machine,as the variator wears out quickly,and its advantages in a monochromatic drive is minimal.

P
Posledovatel 16.05.20

Spoiler

i
insel260 16.05.20

samosan
Thank you very much for the useful response.
Perhaps I will pay attention to other brands, Ford Kuga, for example.
Thanks again for the reply.

i
insel260 16.05.20

ZONE93
1080 ti me one is enough, second is not needed.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.05.20

There a long time ago there was talk about creating Subforums Car, but the idea was never implemented...

ZONE93 wrote:
it is better to take geforce gtx 1080 ti
insel260 wrote:
1080 ti me one is enough, second is not needed.
Clever 8)

v
vzglydizugla 16.05.20

In vain do not consider the mechanics, for me it's better on it, flow the bare minimum, and reliability is better. But on the other hand, if only the city....

i
insel260 16.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
Well, here not only the kids sitting, and the site is not only the game.

i
insel260 16.05.20

vzglydizugla
To each his own, I on the mechanics, though, when I took 21063, then switched on the machine and realized - here it is happiness... Especially in the hills or in traffic.

i
insel260 16.05.20

In General, the topic can be closed, I found what I was looking for. I was completely satisfied Volvo XC90. My choice is made.
Thank you all, and good luck on the road.

R
RikoChiko 16.05.20

What is it?

X
X_ray_83 16.05.20

insel260
Volvo XC90 strange choice of course I would take a diesel Volkswagen Touareg, but it's not of course ! )))

i
insel260 16.05.20

X_ray_83
In Volvo more options, more ornate looks inside, more comfort. But the Touareg looks more brutal... But to me the main comfort and safety, and therefore turned their attention to Volvo. Although, until yesterday about Volvo even thought if I would not have asked here about the CVT, it probably even wouldn't have to look for other SUVs and never would have stumbled on this beauty.

W
Wing42 16.05.20

I don't know about reliability, but in all sorts of films such as fast Furious variator looks very cool (almost abruptly some characters), and this is important.

X
X_ray_83 16.05.20

insel260
Have Tarrega the main four-wheel drive, hodowca similar Porsche Cayenne, fuel consumption is 10 liters in all ! CX90 at the expense of all the 12-14 litres so don't know that much after Touareg.
But the price even service old 2005 CX90, mdee.... Yes, overrated machine in all parameters probably for the stars in crashtest!

You can still see the Mercedes-Benz GLC 350

A
Alex0493 16.05.20

X_ray_83
Volvo XC90 odd choice
Strange!? Volvo is considered one of the safest cars. Don't know how in the hick, but in the big cities (St. Petersburg, Moscow and such one million) see Volvo often. But the content is expensive - replacing only one headlight is worth 50K.

s
sanek021 16.05.20

I would take the fur.the transmission,first it is not so fastidious,cheaper to maintain(repair) and the variator Hz himself did not go,but if you have experience riding on the coat.the automatic transmission and what to think about the CVT!

X
X_ray_83 16.05.20

Alex0493
Here here dear and why is that ? If you have a Mercedes and BMW which are then easily sold, it is not clear )))

A
Alex0493 16.05.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
Here here dear and why is that ? If you have a Mercedes and BMW which are then easily sold, it is not clear )))
But Volvo has another feature - the ability to choose the equipment your future car. I do not know about other auto manufacturers, but Volvo is there + electronic ignition( which reduces almost to zero the chance of theft), there are apps for iOS tracking car status - activity alarm, the temperature in the car, etc., besides using the program you can start the car remotely, well, all sorts of similar ništâčki))))